Rogue mage rogue mage rogue mage rogue mage rogue mage rogue mage

Why is this guy complaining about a dispelleable stun?

nerf rets.

Because the other guy is complaining about a dispelable fear. I thought we were just suggesting dumb ideas.

2 Likes

Lmao mage talking about nerfs this is funny

2 Likes

Ok the rogue mage failed their opener, we used trinkets and roar of sac maybe bubble lets go on the offensive!
Cheapshot
Cheapshot
Sap sap sap
Poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly poly
Combust is back ok guess we will just die now.

4 Likes

Only thing I’d want is to have the max duration of poly/fear/sap/etc brought down by 2 seconds. Even the paladin version has a 15 second CD.

Edit: I’d also take removing the CD on repentance. That’d be fun!

Yeah but they think rogues and mages comp takes skill to pull a win so is ok for them being broken

2 Likes

O guys im mage i pres conbust smash head smash smash a i kill ya wahaha git gut. Oh you cant reach me i have 20 blinks 30 slows wahahhaba o you got to me? shield up 50% absorb every 20 secs wahahha git gud. Yeah gtfo out of here retard

1 Like

yeah man they just need to nerf rogues again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mage rogue is super good but the riris who say stuff like

As if there are no dr’s and the two/three members of the opposite team are just warm bodies really ruin your point

3 Likes

Honestly the main issue I’ve been having with the 1800-1900 bracket is there are not enough RMP teams to practice against. I see one every 9-10 games. What level are you guys playing at?

1/2 the comps I see in that range this season have been RMP(ALA).

Bubble should make the paladin take and deal no damage. It’s a freaking bubble.

Thing is if rmx fails their first go they can be kept up by a good healer for multiple go’s. They aren’t punished hard enough for failing and rewarded for even one successful go. Sure it drains healer mana keeping the mage up but it simply does not drain fast enough in this meta.

That’s why I said rogue mage is super good. Just complain about the right things is all

Triune making the mage unkillable and combust modifier conduit/crit dam increase in sl

Y’all still complainin about mage rogue when WW’s are gonna decimate AWC and soon the live ladders in every bracket.

4 Likes

Yall know windwalkers exist right?

2 Likes

your class Bursts like DPS - Heals Like a Healer - and has free outs / invincibility like a tank. There’s a reason all 3 specs are S tier and all 3 can literally mongo their way to Duelist and you think you can talk about skill. ROFL RM actually requires setup and it IS extremely punishing if something goes awry period and you should stop trinketing sap it will give you some perspective.

1 Like

But it’s the most difficult 2s comp to play XD

Sure kid keep thinking like that and not pretending you being carried by your class

1 Like