Rogue mage rogue mage rogue mage rogue mage rogue mage rogue mage

PIOFJO)(E )(BUN(#YR)&(HYR*(#HYR(@RY(#@RHY(RHJN_(FHN_(#FH(FH#(HFJ(#FH(#FRHJ#+FHJN#)(FJ)#(F)+R#

HURRR DURR SMASH ALL MY BUTTONS BLIND PILY SAP HUFGHEIWOGFHNEWOIGHNEWP(ITGHY(YHTR(#HRT_#(HR(#*@RH_( POLLY DSAP NBEFHG(*WH_(#HR

1 shot

46 Likes

the mooooove

15 Likes

crack a claw baby

15 Likes

Hey, we love u <3

<3 luv u 2 bb

Make sure the mage spams A and D 20 times a second during combust for maximum dmg. Camera shake will add more damage as well.

8 Likes

Dude
I mained destro warlock for 10 years
I made a fire mage 1 week ago
164 ilvl
Played rogue mage 2v2 with a 175 ilvl rogue
Who had zero arena achievements
Dude it was so fun…
Fast pace at brink of dieing but not dieing
Getting a kill and escaping
My blood actually start flowing again lol
Just stop playing warlock
It’s inherently a stationary face tank turret
For people who are slow…in life

6 Likes

PIOFJO)(E )(BUN( #YR)&(HYR*(#HYR(@RY(#@RHY(RHJN_(FHN_( #FH(FH#(HFJ(#FH(#FRHJ#+FHJN#)(FJ)#(F)+R#

HURRR DURR SMASH ALL MY BUTTONS BLIND PILY SAP HUFGHEIWOGFHNEWOIGHNEWP(ITGHY(YHTR( #HRT_#(HR(#*@RH_( POLLY DSAP NBEFHG(*WH_(#HR

1 Like

This is a nerf ret thread if I’ve ever seen one.

9 Likes

Naw all I see in here is nerf convoke

3 Likes

Beast mastery mage btw

Bruh just gate out wtf

/s

I mean yeah nerf ret

oneshot.mp4

Rogue mage best comp in the game again. And again. All they do is cry about how bad rogues are and how hard the comp is. Neither is true. Rogues are still S-tier and the comp is the easiest most scripted thing in the game. People trying to justify broken comps with lies about how skillful it is to stun all 3 opponents and CC them infinitely or running away and resealthing with a full row of DoTs…Actually cringe. You get every defensive in the game in one opener but naw rogues need more scoreboard damage…poor rogues!

1 Like

Rogues are only good playing with fire mages right now. You can kinda make other comps work, but we’re essentially just a way to make sure mages can unload.

This is infinitely more skillful than the current mongo meta. You mess this up and things go downhill fast.

2 Likes

8h

PIOFJO)(E )(BUN( #YR)&(HYR*(#HYR(@RY(#@RHY(RHJN_(FHN_( #FH(FH#(HFJ(#FH(#FRHJ#+FHJN#)(FJ)#(F)+R#

HURRR DURR SMASH ALL MY BUTTONS BLIND PILY SAP HUFGHEIWOGFHNEWOIGHNEWP(ITGHY(YHTR( #HRT_#(HR(#*@RH_( POLLY DSAP NBEFHG(*WH_(#HR

2 Likes

Warlock fear kidney shot/ cheap shot and poly need a 30 sec to 1 min cooldown :man_shrugging:t2:

HoJ should have a 50% chance to stun the paladin instead

9 Likes

i need a mage :frowning: