Rogue Lack of AoE

Where are the AoE runes for Rogues? Shuriken Noodle Toss isn’t cutting it. Give Rogues a real AoE ability, you have so many choices: Fan of Knives, Shuriken Storm, Black Powder. Tanking on a Rogue is so miserable without a reasonable AoE spell.

3 Likes

something something blade flurry adrenaline rush shuriken toss thistle tea blah blah blah

1 Like

If they buffed Shuriken Toss to be A REAL ABILITY and not some plastic toy it might work. The AP ratio on it needs to be atleast 50% or something, probably more.

Right now it feels like nobody on the SoD team is playing rogue. We have the most boring runes, and currently only have one playstyle: mutilate and envenom. This is actually !@@ing horrible.

5 Likes

I hate when grey parsing rogues give their opinion of things that make no sense. You have a 55 on Menagerie is your highest score… Your average is 11, grey boy.

1 Like

Rogues dont need aoe. Different classes should be different.

9 Likes

But everyone except Rogues got a new viable AoE ability. Not sure what game you are playing.

1 Like

What big aoe did warriors get? What big aoe did druids get? What big aoe did shaman get? What big aoe did warlocks get?

1 Like

FoK will be 60. Same with the Cloak of Shadows cloak rune. There are some other good ones, but that is what I am excited for.

that doesnt mean hes wrong, because hes not.

2 Likes

blade flurry is your AoE :expressionless: simple as

2 Likes

Are you trolling?

Help out this poor feral main…whats this AoE you speak of?

Bear Druids literally got hotfixed to have AoE… Swipe… and Lacerate with Berserk

If they’re expected to be able to hold aggro, they need some kind of AoE…

1 Like

Blade flurry isnt aoe.

We don’t need aoe…rogue has always been a single target dps machine. What rogues DO NEED is to be buffed so they aren’t below shaman tanks in DPS. Focus on keeping our single target DPS high…let the other classes do aoe.

3 Likes

Dah hecc is this response? Guy was clearly being sarcastic about the responses he expected you to get and you blasted him? At least he posted on his SoD character where people could look him up and didn’t hide behind an alt.

except that you don’t, any dps is doing more ST dps than rogue and they have absurd AoE power.
Even in p1, rogue was still behind warrior in ST.
Rogue’s design in SoD sucks, devs want rogues to be single target class but its ST dps sucks because they are afraid of pvp balance.

1 Like

You could assume I’m not and answer the question. I dont know what every class got.

Throw a grenade. Problem solved.