Rogue community not mad enough

ww monk and survi are legit playable in TWW

3 Likes

Why would I be mad?

Assassination got a great rework this expansion. I’m not thrilled about every single change going into TWW, but I don’t really get where the anger is coming from.

It simply reminds me of the “first time?” meme. Plus this makes it seem like if we were angry enough we would get attention? Which is plainly ridiculous. Coherent and rational arguments / feedback > get mad.

3 Likes

sadly i think that we’re at the point where they are just about equal

3 Likes

Everytime we complain it falls on deaf ears anyway. Reelz just does what he wants. Weve been saying since DF beta to remove SnD. He refuses to do so. We say stealth is bugged. It still there. Weve offered numerous ways to improve upon the spec, he refuses to listen.

Edit: Everyone is so quick to get rogues nerfed into the ground because dying in stuns. But yet, Ret Pally and any form of warlock is allowed to exist when they are way more potent than us.

8 Likes

don’t worry bro
we got changes this week, we’re not ignored. look:

" * ROGUE

• Recuperator now triggers every 3 seconds (was 2 seconds)."

it’s all good man, issal good

14 Likes

I will not be mad if they delete Recuperator.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

3 Likes

They tuned down other classes as well. They aren’t going to immaturely do us a solid just because people kick and scream. Time to be adults rogues, regardless of favorable or unfavorable circumstances.

Don’t be like the undercover classes that come in here and stir up crap either. Be better than that.

3 Likes

Disagree, it is a lot of “I don’t like x so remove it” going on or hashtag tik tok nonsense going on. They don’t owe anyone a response and they can choose to find a line of best fit or use math and whatever they see is fair and balanced.

People like different things, there are absolutely different choices and ways to build our custom kits. This aint burger king and the hive mind mentality aint cool. Lots of low grade cheap gas being used to fuel the attempts at hijacking going around here lately and it isn’t appropriate or appreciated by anyone.

The trend going on of bashing blizz and being a turd in a pickle jar because x individuals or groups don’t want it and an echo chamber ignites isn’t cool. Nothing they do is good enough for the cultists.

Im going to leave this alone and I honestly don’t want to communicate with you as there isn’t much to discuss. I hope you find joy in the things you do like sir and have a great start upon launch.

Good night.

1 Like

Rogue fixes are very simple so there is no point to be mad about.

The problem is that there is a lack of communication. I warned about having communication filtered through a narrow corridor like discord.

Rogue community plays in many unique ways.

Removing Sepsis, MFD and DB seems excessive to me because taking away active buttons doesn’t make sense to me. I know people complained about Rogue DPS rotation complexity. But Sepsis, MFD and DB were not the talents that were causing Rogue DPS complexity. Sepsis, MFD and DB were more than DPS tools but also utility that was lost.

At least the greater Rogue community is starting to understand that losing utility does more harm than losing a DPS button. For example acrobatic strikes loss is a lot greater for Rogues compared to other classes.

Frost DKS and Rets hit like mack trucks from range abilities. Rogues do not have an equivalent other than Crackshot windows from Outlaw which is no longer as potent.

3 Likes

Now a days the only ones who can still play rogue in raids lead the raid team.

They have tanks trained to stay still and healers trained to stay quiet as they stand in stuff.

2 Likes

Feedback is still valuable but it is for the next patch of changes. There will be changes and tuning coming up in the next four weeks but I do not anticipate anything that will be earth shattering unless there is a shift in mindset to put Rogues back on the map.

1 Like

The best part is that they say “x is too strong right now so we are going to nerf it across the board” proceeds to nerf the abilities of classes that aren’t ever noticed or overpowered at all while leaving popular classes alone.

3 Likes

I don’t get why the Devs punished Outlaw by kneecapping their combo point generators AND energy regen without touching the overall damage.

Adrenaline Rush was the only way to keep KiR functioning enough to get your Summarily Dispatched stacks rolling, but I guess that was too effective, so now we have to stack Haste until it pours from our ears just to make up the difference.

Can we all agree that Roll the Bones has overstayed its welcome?

2 Likes

Assassination needs help too not just Outlaw. Assassination doesn’t have a true dedicated talent for defensive purposes that other melee and range DPS specs have currently.

2 Likes

Yup its like the good old days when rogues were good at killing cloth, all of it. “wah, they’re OP!” And there it started, druids got stealth and hunters became demi-gods. Welcome to WoW.

5 Likes

I didn’t even bother playing beta.
When i saw the pre-patch notes: Venom rush removed , ok more energy starving issues.
Not a single word about Deathmark dispel in PvP.
Slice n Dice still a thing.

I started to laugh how the rogue design has become completely lost Trash with the DH dev in charge of Rogue design.

This guy is “calling himself participant in AWC” yet he has no clue how the rogue class should be made.

Until someone replace this guy, I’m done trying to provide any feedback anymore, because nothing will change, unless you’re Theorycrafter BFF from Discord.

10 Likes

I’m guessing a good number of you guys never played a ranger in OG Everquest back in the hay day of that game. At this point, i’m used to playing a class that rarely ever gets fixed and or improved.

EQ took my soul

1 Like

Rogues are not that bad yet
but there is hope that things improve!

They’re making us stack Haste for an overall DPS loss

3 Likes

Rogue has a weird issue with it’s playerbase. It’s split between the casual player, the sweats and high end players, and the pvp players since rogue is a really popular choice for pvp.

I don’t think it’s possible to make rogue work for all 3 of these playerbases. Casuals want less buttons and easier gameplay, sweats want more buttons and more utility and who cares what pvpers want.

2 Likes