ROFL Premades

Enjoy nothingness when Forever goes live.

5 Likes

What in the wide world of sports is going on in here?

1 Like

People will be playing forever too. :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, retail will definitely be more dead.

People will be playing less

Players that rely on premades to win like A LOT of these forum posters will be out of a game.

3 Likes

Maybe it’ll become premade vs premade :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

I’ll play whichever one has fewer premades.

4 Likes

For one month. Then yall will cry about something else and go right back to retail..

Havent we seen this before… I feel like we have…

5 Likes

None of these casual retail players will survive in Forever. They just don’t seem to get it. There’s no Arena. There’s no PvP Rating. It’s the Honor Level system. Your success in PvP will come from that.

I’m looking at people who have Honor Levels 85-700 after 10 years.

Your success will come from a system that most of you say is meaningless.

How the hell are you guys going to compete in Forever PvP?

1 Like

sounds like forever pvp is tailor made for you then. sounds like its pvp with training wheels. just your speed and think of all the money you will save not having to pay for boosters to get rating on random characters

2 Likes

You underestimate the players who have left because how bad pvp is and never returned. but keep up the snark comments, Im sure someone here appreciates it

3 Likes

i appreciate the snark comments! people been leaving pvp since burning crusade when they started rated. we should just about be out of pvp players by now

1 Like

I will not be playing World of Warcraft: Forever. I had a change of heart. I have decided to focus on Honor Level 5,000, and buyi.. I mean… earning PvP Rating of 3k in Season 3.

The only reason I was considering Forever - is to stream snipe actual good PvP streamers.

It’s just not worth the effort. I’ll go back to picking on guys like CommanDirk.

Weak streamers with tiny Honor Levels.

2 Likes

:joy: dude doesn’t pick on anyone. whatever world you live in, get at it pal.

1 Like

15-20 minute rbg queues. I feel we are running on fumes in regards to players

i think thats because blitz is F’d up man. Everyone gets their elite set and then they are done. on the last season of TWW I was done blitz in the first 3 days of season. i never qued up again i got duelist. sometimes the elite set isnt even worth pursuing. but what other rewards are there worth queing up for blitz? most of the rated players season ended weeks ago. maybe not this season it was deflated

1 Like

Really rbgs is the safest place to pvp. It largely avoids the losers making premades. Im surprised more people who like to pvp dont join them tbh

3 Likes

blitz isn’t immune to manipulation. Blizz knows exactly what takes place in rated and non-rated. I would push to 2400 every season in blitz if it was solo que. but like i said…for all of us rated that already have our elite gear…whats the point? I won’t que up for rated for the rest of teh season. I play Epics and random bgs its pretty fun still. I just had a sweet AV match yesterday and I had an ioc that came down to 15 points as no team was able to take any walls down it was back and forth. that was a long drawn out win. and it was fun as poop

1 Like

Ya I agree with you mostly. While all modes are prone to manipulation, I feel bgblitz is the least impacted. I could be wrong. I

1 Like

you aren’t wrong. but if your pushing for rating you are playing with cr manipulators and win traders. and in random bgs you are up against the sweaty 5 man scrubs like metz. i actually find epics the most enjoyable. and i que up with a premade community that ques up against other premade communities. and that sits real well with me. pvp isn’t perfect its to hard to balance. win traders, premades, solo que, class imbalance…but i’ve found a decent balance that allows me to log on and play and have fun.

what i really dislike is the two new bgs we’ve had. Deephaul Ravine in Randoms and Slayer’s Rise in Epics are complete garbage. Absolute trash. Someone on here talks about AI assisting in content creation but I really don’t think so. AI wouldn’t create a pile of garbage like these two newer bgs. Why can’t we make new bgs that are balanced and fun as wsg/ab/av ?