Rip Worgens

This is all so melodramatic.

3 Likes

I want to hear the dracthyr player voices dammit. Someone record it and send me the link under spoiler.

Males better sound badass and not like some cringy high school teenager.

1 Like

Has them there.

2 Likes

Wowhead has the jokes in a video form.

Both male and female Dracthyr have very deep voices, even in visage form (female less so obviously).

1 Like

Sweet, thanks.
Edit: It’s… perfect… the males are exactly what I wanted.

1 Like

Most jokes other than knock knock jokes are gonna poke fun at someone. That’s OK despite what the world is trying to tell us.

Wasn’t malicious. Promising it wasn’t. We really do need to learn to laugh at ourselves every once in a while

3 Likes

Wow some of these jokes were dragon puns I literally found online a few days ago.

2 Likes

No we wanted tails since the start. Worgen concept art had tails. Blizzard screwed up with the time and lack of effort put into the Worgen model for ten years. Alot not all but a vast majority of Worgen players have been asking for an optional tail and better model for 12+ years at this point.

13 Likes

I don’t find most of their jokes funny. It seems like whoever wrote them was trying too hard. /shrug

6 Likes

Who are these vast majority?

2 Likes

Most real Worgen players wanted it from the start.

6 Likes

I dunno, seems like an awful lot do. And this feels like Blizz just unnecessarily rubbing their faces in it. Like, ‘Not only are we never going to give you this option, we’re also going to mock you for the rest of the life of the game for wanting it’. Real nice.

11 Likes

I’m not a worgen player but, dang, sorry worgens. Lmao :’)

5 Likes

Contrary to what is apparently popular opinion around here, I don’t find Blizz’s trolling sense of humor all that humorous.

^ Exactly.

8 Likes

Blizzard: we changed
Also Blizzard: ha ha

It’s giving me Jeffree *

I mean I have worgen. I still laughed at the joke

I’m more amused the male dracthyr sound like Duke Nukem

1 Like

The joke seems to be in the same vein as that joke grey item they had in Warlords, the tear soaked flight manual. We all know who had the last laugh over that one.

4 Likes

A lot of us have been asking for them since the begining. Their concept art had tails, and there was a lot better and more choices for looks in the beta before the snarlbeast we got at launch. We’ve gotten some options back, but still no tails that we’ve been asking to get for over 10 years now.

6 Likes

The big problem with the joke, isn’t the joke itself. It can be pretty funny, and would stay that way if it was some NPC who told us that joke like Stony Tony pointing out the nickname he got or that WoD flight manual item.

The problem will be people spamming the joke at worgan players to the point of trolling and harassment. I’m hoping to be wrong on this, but I’ve been in this game long enough to know better.

8 Likes

Sad day I know. I will never get a gooey slime saber because blizzard doesn’t like players like me who don’t do traditional raiding. And worgens will never get tails because blizzard doesn’t like the players who want this feature. They would rather have 3 fomos for the elite players and raiders to have instead.

I don’t think anyone should be getting their hopes up for anything from this company anymore, to be honest.

Alot of folks wanted bc classic as a permanent option. Did they get it? NO.

Talk is already going down about permanent wrath classic options, but I will believe it when I see it.

Keep in mind this is the same company we had to beg or like 100 years to get classic servers as an option in the first place. So maybe in another hundred years, they might just give worgens tails.

So yah, no matter how you slice it, I don’t expect anything from blizzard anymore. I just kind of take what I see, and what I can get, and i move on from there.

Sometimes, you just have to take the L. Or in this case, the extreme and Permanent L on the worgen tails. Because with the evoker joke, it seems like it never will happen now. That worgens will never get tails.

2 Likes