RIP To Wrath

Can we get a RIP for Wrath? Just a few more days and it’s over

19 Likes

I thought about making such a thread. My next token will probably be the last, depending how long Blizzard takes to unlock 85. But I won’t just be saying goodbye to wrath. I’ll be saying it to the entire franchise. Unless they remake WC 1/2 (chuckle), there won’t be a reason to come back.

9 Likes

RIP. I have actually had a stellar time revisiting Wrath of the Lich King. I will remember it fondly. I know not everyone shares that opinion, but for me it held up pretty well.

12 Likes

it was good but ulduar and icc way to long

2 Likes

Only couple of days until Wrath 2.0

1 Like

I enjoyed the heck out of it, though I definitely agree that Ulduar was too long, ICC was getting there but the guilds I was running with did make it fun, each one was just different enough, met lots of great people. Now I am actually looking forward to Cata, I didn’t really get to play it back in the day, so this’ll be interesting.

1 Like

Most players probably paid to skip most of the content tbh

4 Likes

Do you think that if someone has over 100k that they must’ve bought it through RMT?

1 Like

Wrath has been great, but I’m very eager to move on.

1 Like

rip wrath.

5 Likes

See ya wotlk, had a lot more fun in TBC.

6 Likes

Definitely enjoyed the revisit but sweet lord I’m ready to move on. 29 lockouts of ICC and I was there for every single one of them…

4 Likes

Most definitely benefited from it.

Meaning what? That if people didn’t RMT the people who got 100k through legitimate means wouldn’t have that much gold. I can tell you now that getting 100k gold isn’t hard, will take a bit but it’s not hard at all to attain.

2 Likes

I got to do everything my teenage self wanted but couldn’t achieve back then. I am fully satisfied with this journey.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m at like a 70k net profit just by death rolling guildies when we’re on our 5 minute breaks during raid. Not to mention all the auctions, grinding with dungeons and dailies, etc. And that’s on horde BsB, where our pop and economy isn’t really that great.

Another nice thing about the dungeon grind is that I’m 33/38 heirlooms, with just 2 more bosses to go until my 34th. And when cata hits, we get the chauffeur from the 35 heirloom achieve.

Will there really not be Wrath dungeon groups after Tuesday? No Ulduar, ICC, or Ruby?

That would mean I’m literally 1-2 weeks late on completing the content.

1 Like

thats it, thats how i feel
got 2 shadowmournes, all pvp tabards and had a lot of fun
thank you wrath
its time to move over now

1 Like

The king is dead. RIP

3 Likes

RIP Classic.

An era so good that Blizzard had to kill it twice in order to give any of it’s modern swill a fighting chance.

9 Likes