RIP Mighty Caravan Brutosaur

There’s also the BfA brutosaur for repairs. And the cheapest of the two AH mounts costs over 1m gold, while the cheapest repair mount costs 20k.

I never brought the first Long Boi for the AH I brought it for the looks plain and simple…it was a one of kind mount in game …they only one till now…having the AH was just a plus bonus to me…

If only they had listened to you.

Maybe my reading comprehension is different, but “not as common” doesn’t mean only 1 of it will ever exist, no?

Have you not been to dornogol? There is a sea of AH mounts there pretty frequently even with the sharding

I was hoping they would do the same thing they did with transmog mount, make a toy with a CD on it. I have the mount, since with it I save 2 minutes when I want to pick up consumables, so every 12-15 times I go to the AH I can now spend that time doing an extra M+ run!

There is player power in having access to the AH anywhere, nothing major but it is there.

Yeah, I find it funny that if you had shelled out tokens to buy it, it would have been WAY more expensive than the store brutosuar.

What is even funnier now most of us owners of the first Long boi are not upset about this new one and its cost…players are making up lies over and over about this.