RIP Hypnotic

So long folks. Hypnotic has seen it’s last day. Appreciate all that have either been apart of Hypnotic or has bought from Hypnotic over the years.

Hopefully blizzard gets there stuff together… but I doubt it.

Peace.

6 Likes

Sad to see you guys go but I know recruiting as Alliance is a pain. I had nothing but good experiences with your members in raids/mythic plus.

3 Likes

You did everything you could and it really adds up. It takes a lot of out of people running a raid team, especially at the level you were at.

Good luck, Laatu!

3 Likes

Sad news indeed. Best of luck wherever you go.

3 Likes

Sad to see you guys calling it quits, you guys were an awesome addition to the Turalyon community!

3 Likes

Wow, this sucks guys. Gl all <3

3 Likes

You guys were great! So sorry to see this happen. I wish you guys the best of luck.

3 Likes

Sad day indeed! Good luck to you and I hope to see you back in the future.

3 Likes

This is a shame to hear. I really enjoyed raiding with you and your guild when I first came here during Mists. Had I not faction transferred multiple times in the past prior to coming here then I would of switched to Alliance with you at the end of Mist.

It’s been pretty awesome seeing you go from just yourself and a couple of people from a semi-Mythic (back then was Heroic) guild Horde side to a top server contender Mythic raiding team.

Good luck with your future endeavors, don’t be a stranger now.

3 Likes

Best of luck Laatu, Alliance side will def miss ya.

3 Likes