Rip Hunter PVP. Abusable mechanics (Leeway) Is fun blizz

Leeway is a hot topic. Now we have videos of taurens hitting from 12 yards out. And people say it’s fine. Lmao, remember these are the same people allowed to vote. Has to be millennials.

“Melee hitting from that far out, Hrm… I see no problem. Stop complaining!”

Lmao. Idiocy.

1 Like

You definitely are. Look up hunters like Bean using cheetah then again you have no clue what you are doing.

The sheer amount of neckbeards on these forums is astounding. I’d just stop responding to the obvious trolls.

1 Like

Proceeds whine about and post a video that uses a form of leeway that is no longer in classic.

Hm.
That’s noted.
Hunter still retardedly op.

LOLgamebreaking … no it isn’t but of course hunters are so dumb they endlessly whine about something instead of learning to deal with it … and spam these forums endlessly with those whines.

Lol that’s not how leeway works. Just made up nonsense.

1 Like

I understand that, I literally showed you a video that shows it working the same exact way in vanilla. Jesus christ can you read?

I LITERALLY just linked you a video showing it working EXACTLY like this in vanilla. Quit being stupid, watch the video, and shut your mouth.

No one complained about it during vanilla.

It is fine.

No one ‘abuses leeway’ lol

It’s just a game mechanic. Someone runs away from you. You chase them down. When the game says you’re close enough you hit them.

Here you need some more proof moron?

Look at how far that is going

1 Like

You’re completely off your rocker!

1 Like

I hope they fix this before BGs come out. Makes no sense to have leeway in the game in its current form. You shouldn’t be able to hit someone from that far away.

They may not have to remove it, but they need to tighten it up along with spell batching…

3 Likes

Hmm, threads just devolving into insults. There was no “Leeway” back in Vanilla, it was called Latency. And the newest video linked just shows the range Tauren have. Walk in, swing, walk out before they can hit you. Was a typical warrior move, taurens just had it better.

Has nothing to do with “Leeway” in any of those videos. One is even Pre BC patch 2.0.1, since see a rogue with Cloak of Shadows. Has to do with ping to the servers.

#wrong boyo

Sure thing coming from some that never plays.

Leeway is fine As a mage I prefer to fight against melee classes because they are easy to kill. Hunter is the same You gotta use concussive shot traps feign death scatter shot and wing clip to CC them so they can never hit you gotta learn how to kite and the correct distances when to activate cheetah

1 Like

no, there’s no PvP so leeway is irrelevant.

I agree, it is absolutely insane to me that people are okay with melee hitting you from that far away.

Of course the melee aren’t going to complain but for the longevity of the game I think leeway needs to be tweaked or removed all together.

2 Likes

Exactly. This is the entire problem.