Rip Hunter PVP. Abusable mechanics (Leeway) Is fun blizz

Are you new to Classic? Blizzard has been proven wrong a number of times, and this is shortly followed by a fix. Like how, “accurate” the raid parties in SM were - despite the fact they were getting way, way too much EXP.

But go on. Keep up with the ad hominem.

Feign Death is scripted wrong. It’s not supposed to take 1+ seconds to drop combat.

Sounds like a zoomer computer issue cause no evidence has been posted.

Yea they have been proven wrong about stuff, with EVIDENCE! Do you understand this simple concept?

And I’m fairly certain this was proven with EVIDENCE and they mentioned a fix.

Are you starting to see a pattern here?

But that makes no sense. How in the world do you avoid getting dazed by a Rogue who stops to throw a knife at you? How are your reflexes so fast to cancelaura Cheetah before the knife hits you?!

Yeah, you don’t play a Hunter. Feign Death still has a noticeably high failure rate and Blizzard themselves admitted they still can’t figure out how to fix it.

Thanks for proving me right.

My feign death is working as intended. What I bought my 2080ti for.

Feign Death was more recently updated to be scripted right, so that part of it is fixed - though the turning bug is still in.

Here’s your evidence that you’re so desperate for. There’s still other bugs (as the blue says) but the major cause they think was the scripting was wrong.

Must be only affecting zoomer computers. Working fine on my end.

You are providing evidence for a topic we weren’t talking about before that I mentioned already had evidence you actual moron…

I asked for evidence on the reference client meme, the scatter DR, and the 40 yard charge.

PLUS they said they fixed it. Want me to buy you some hookedonphonics?

less WoW more books.

Oh, now you’re moving the goalposts because I showed you proof that there was a scripting error with FD. What I could find in a minute or two of looking on scatter/trap was that there was a bug in vanilla, and that’s what Blizzard has in their reference client. Fine, whatever, if that’s how it was in 1.12 (though it wasn’t for as long as the entirety of vanilla) then that’s how it is in Classic.

But go ahead, keep going with the ad hominem. It really makes you look good. Still not a Hunter by the way.

I’ll respond to you one last time since you’re clearly a troll, they fixed the scripting issue - but not all the bugs related to it.

The link you shared said they fixed it. Your link argues against you. Damn zoomers lmfao

I’m a troll cause I can read? Cute.

Check first post for proof for everyone not understanding how game breaking leeway for serious pvprs

Casuals will stay casual which is fine.

2 Likes

No one needs a video explaining how it works. We understand. This is exactly how it was in vanilla. If you think this is broken, then you just think vanilla pvp in general is broken, because this is how it was

1 Like

Can you explain what makes it game breaking?

It’s not like we don’t know about it or what it does and how it works and the range it gives.

wow just wow.

This is not how it was in vanilla good lord you people just randomly say crap with zero basis and low iq. Its un freaking believable.

3 Likes

It’s not really game breaking per say, but a heavy annoyance for most ranged players. The instinct is ingrained to strafe kite away from a Melee coming at you while using skills like Scatter, Cone of Cold, Instant skills in general, etc.

Doing so though, even though technically not in range, now puts them in range for melee hits, and melee range abilities.

e.i. A mage sees me coming, eats the charge to then cone of cold as strafing away. Even though I cannot hit them, I can intimidating shout them from 12-15 meters away, more so if a Tauren due to their hitbox. Hamstring them from 8-10 meters away. That kinda thing.

Some say it’s not game breaking, but I feel it may become more annoying once battlegrounds are brought out, where many will be experiencing it over and over and over.

I know it was put in to replicate the feel, but since it’s a set distance, not based on ping, it’s a ‘feature’ that can be taken heavily advantage of for any melee class to can exploit it.

Hunter can do 21/21/x to get both

Does it hurt being as dumb as you are? The proof has been linked and quoted 3 times already in your own thread

FYI you gotta go up to the quote I linked to see the videos with time stamps of identical ranges. If you really need me to find the one with a Tauren I can do your homework for you again as well. Stay dumb friend