RIP hopes for classic+

title says it all

4 Likes

There’s Season of Discovery coming at the end of the month, with tanking warlocks and healing mages, 10 player Blackfathom Depths raid, and other things you’re supposed to discover out in the world. Sounds like classic+ to me. :person_shrugging:

11 Likes

That sounds terrible

2 Likes

are you being real? lol im at work
did they say wrath era?

Nothing about wrath era so far. We’ll see if its in one of the panels later on.
Source for the Season of Discovery stuff:

1 Like

That sounds absolutely stupid.

2 Likes

Then stay on era. No one is forcing you to play it.

2 Likes

ngl mage healer sounds fun ill give it a go at least

1 Like

Yea that sounds terrible. I’ll keep playing wrath until cata then assuming they dont keep wrath around separately thats probably it for me.

1 Like

vanilla but different

In old threads about what 4th specs different classes could have I suggested a time-based mage healing spec, so that’ll be neat if they actually did it.

People have been waiting for playable lock tanks since WoD/MoP when we had a lock tank bodyguard and lock tank glyph.

More details on Season of Discovery, you can discover runes that unlock spells it seems: https://www.wowhead.com/classic/news/new-rune-system-for-new-class-spells-wow-classic-season-of-discovery-335856

You got Classic+ it’s called Season of Discovery. A reimagined game.

1 Like

Season of discovery IS classic +

1 Like

Season of Discovery sounds like a meme venture that’ll be too niche and goofy to retain enough attention to get another legitimate content cycle

2 Likes

They know this its why u can only lvl to 25 at the start and raid blackfathom deeps that was a dungeon u could 3 man.

1 Like

Season of Discovedy hype. It’s gonna be a blast. They confirmed the first NEW raid to Classic!

1 Like

But it’s not the classic+ he wanted.

1 Like

sod is classic +. som was classic +.
ppl dont understand is they arent gonna keep remaking the vanilla exp.
theyre gonna keep givin u ‘seasons’ and add things to shake it up.

shamans got dual wield and overload (windfury spell casting) so it looks super fun