Right now Classic on a pvp server is unplayable

I know its a pvp server but you have 5 level 60 horde patrolling all the areas killing everyone and everything in sight making it so you cant level camping graveyards and flight paths I cant level any of my toons now without 5 level 60s killing me in the middle of no where because they check every cave for people and its getting annoying

39 Likes

You can do something else, y’know. Go take a shower or something.

2 Likes

People have been saying it would be impossible to level in Phase 2. I’m in the same boat, time to level in dungeons.

6 Likes

Aye shorty pvp tings happen on pvp servers or so I’m told

1 Like

Ahh yes i see honor kills has everyone making “pvp servers unplayable” posts

1 Like

honorable kills from level 20s at level 60?

9 Likes

It’s going to get more people to pvp regardless

You mean like how you are right now?

Still using the forums exclusively to join in on the pity party?

Faction: Horde
Opinion: Irrelevant

34 Likes

It’s facts, so many people here come to cry about their world pvp woes.

And i’m going to call out every one of them. The only thing Blizzard will do is allow the favored factions in servers to server transfer and them only.

Until then reroll on a pve server or stay your ground on your server no matter the number difference.

5 Likes

Here’s the only problem with your opinion. No player of either faction can “stand their ground” when they are attacked by an obscene number of opposing players. There is no solution you can offer, nor would you. You clearly are enjoying things. You are able to play for your time you invest. A game needs balance for paying customers to stay, and I’ve already seen some leave until BG’s. It is not a whine, nor an exaggeration, to say that when ten opposing players camp your lone toon at an FP you are not going to play. You are dead in game. Nothing to debate. When people are unable to use their playtime to play at all, of course they will come to these forums and let Blizz know their displeasure.

37 Likes

Alliance block the entrance to blackrock mountain and took Throum point. And then took a whack a Kargath.

Everyone gets unfair fights it’s world pvp

2 Likes

Yea, I’m sure the 10 minutes before thousands of horde showed up really were inconvenient for you.

12 Likes

PvP servers are for people who would rather drop everything and fight with other players. If that’s not you, it’s not too late to reroll.

13 Likes

Sorry but investing 3 months of time into multiple characters is far too late to reroll.

People are just gonna leave.

19 Likes

I’m sorry that so many people had misconceptions of what pvp servers were going to be about.

I did my time on pvp servers, from sitting in town and spamming queues, to leveling in POS wrath timewalking from 81 to 100, the most horrible experience back when it was new, to overgearing and going back to do quests I needed in wod leveling zones, to never going out alone.

Were most of those who rolled on pvp servers unfamiliar with the concept? It kind of makes me wonder.

3 Likes

Try using punctuation. It solves my worries, usually.

Nope, I rolled on Tich back in vanilla and it was great. Played on PvP servers through every expansion as well. I know exactly what PvP servers are and prefer them. The problem is that this isn’t a matter of PvP, it’s a matter of game functionality.

15 Likes

Things will settle down, let people camp flight paths and boats and zeppelin tower snipe spots for a week or two.
I’d rather be on a pvp server in 6 months from now than sit around and smell my feet on a pve server

2 Likes

Agreed, I like pve here and there too but im willing to throw down and fight 1v1 or even 1v2 or 2v2 at any time in the open world, that’s kinda the point… don’t roll on the roleplaying pvp server if youre not ready to get swarmed and obliterated.