Right Click/Camera sticking

I’m currently working with support on this issue as well. The game is completely unplayable for me at the moment and this is a brand new bug as of 10.1. This is easily tested by switching over to classic where all of my keybinds are exactly the same and the issue does not exist there. I use the mouse exclusively for movement (have been for 17 years) and finally found the trigger for this problem. This occurs specifically when I use side button 4 + right click at the same time. In my case, I use (mouse 4) to walk backward and if I right mouse click while also clicking side button 4 my character is put into an automatic backwards walking action that can only be cancelled by clicking side button 4 again. Many players bind side buttons to left/right strafe and in that case they end up auto strafing. I also discovered that this also only happens when the SIDE BUTTON IS PRESSED FIRST. If i right click to pan the cam and then side button click to walk backwards i’m fine. This is not an addon issue as the WTF, Cache and Interface folders have all been reset. This is pure speculation but some believe that cancelling the initial 10.1 cinematic may have caused this bug from the outset and I had cancelled mine only because I had previously turned off sound and well, watching a cinematic without sound isn’t the best experience. Blizz, please look into this. I’ve included a link to a thread where many are experiencing this. Mouse Click Issues

3 Likes