Right Click Report - Not Going Away

He was the only one that got banned on a team of “win-traders”, yet I’m the gullible one?

Sure thing boss, keep pretending a multi-million dollar company has YOUR best interests in mind and not their bottom line.

Well, here’s the thing. After he logged in - go in and check - until a Game Master reviewed it, he was permanently silenced and couldn’t send mail. He got a system message from it. 3:49 by the way.

Can you IMAGINE what that would do to anyone in Classic? You can’t communicate in chat anymore? You have to wait for a GM to review it (possibly days)? Nope. That can’t be abused! “Hey, this guy’s competing against OUR guild enchanter. Report him in trade!”

1 Like

Oh they definitely don’t have my best interests in mind. If they did, they’d take my suggestions for completely revamping the game and catering to true gamers rather than trying to make a game for every type of gamer at every skill level.

Squelched. I’m also not sure if it’s permanent until a GM reviews it. I’m not going to make a claim without having evidence to back it up.

I don’t do that, that’s the difference between myself and a lot of posters like yourself.

So you admit that banning one person on a team of 10 for “win-trading” is a knee-jerk GM reaction to a mass report? Good, so we’re on the same page.

I gave you a flipping time stamp. It outright says, “UNTIL A GAME MASTER REVIEWS IT.” RIGHT IN THE BOX! You can’t possibly be that handicapped.

And, dude. Click the video. Go to 3:49. That wasn’t his ban, that came after that.

You have no evidence besides the claim of a streamer you prefer to trust. The same streamer that never talked about his ban after making a big deal of it, likely because someone told him that lying about his ban and crusading against it wasn’t in his best interests.

And I’ve read multiple posts over the years that says it’ll be automatically cleared within 3 hours if a GM doesn’t get to review it in that time.

I have the evidence that he was THE ONLY person banned for win trading on a team of ten. If it was actually win-trading, the entire team should be banned. But, no, the GM looked at it, saw all the reports on him, and banned him to appease the bottom line.

I don’t have evidence? I DON’T have evidence?

Right, so, you like evidence. Prove it to me. Give me where it says automatically cleared in 3 hours. Burden of proof, you like that phrase.

Now. If you do prove it. Imagine not being able to chat FOR THREE HOURS in Classic. And the problems it could cause you - in the following

1. Battlegrounds.
  2. Dungeons.
  3. Raids.
  4. Profession advertising.
  5. Raid prep.

Blizzard is the one saying the squelch is temporary and short term until a GM reviews it. And yes I believe them more than some random internet person.

1 Like

Normally, I’d want to slap you, but you just proved my point. He says three hours if a GM doesn’t review it.

You’re saying until a GM reviews it (sometimes days, depending).

Either way, someone’s getting messed over hard, now aren’t they?

I’m starting to think these guys are on payroll to be so adamant about RCR being “just fine”.

… Well, the fact one is proving my point in their own post is kind of funny.

3 hours is not a long time to be unable to speak in public chat channels. You can still speak and do whatever you want with guildies and friends.

:popcorn:

3 Likes

You don’t get to move your goalposts now. No.

You sit right in the corner with your until a GM reviews it.

But, hey. Three hours isn’t a long time. You just got reported when you were congregating by the raid entrance. Three hours isn’t a long time to not be able to give raid warnings. Three hours isn’t a long time to not be able to use your AddOns which utilize those chats.

Right, right. I mean, carry on. You seem like you know all the ways that could go wrong!

Bingo!!! I got bingo guys!!

Any one else?

1 Like

You can still give raid warning while squelched, you can still talk in raid, guild and groups. You just can’t inflict yourself on random strangers.

In the video I linked, the guy got squelched IN his Guild Chat, the one before the Savix one.