Right Click Report - Not Going Away

Oh, it’s an Alexensual video. No wonder you’re spitting out these tin-foil hat, fear mongering conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Oh, didn’t even click it, yet, knows what I’m talking about. :V

He’s just angry his hugbox is in danger of being exposed to the real world.

I mean, someone getting booted out of the game from a right click report, then someone getting banned for 30 days from it. Ya know, it’s fine…

You actually believe anything that Alex says? The guy who got banned for 30 days is named Savix. Savix was caught win trading. Players don’t have the power to ban people for 30 days by mass reporting them.

Please stop spreading misinformation.

1 Like

Even if your version is true on that. Let’s agree that it is. I’ll fully agree in this case!

How about that first guy going bye-bye?

At 1600 rating? Savix? No, the other team all reported him for winning too hard and the GM in charge of reviewing it stepped in and said it was win-trading.

Who win-trades at 1600?

How do you know this video wasn’t recorded and setup to convince people like you the system is broken?

People who want to climb through boring games as fast as possible? Why don’t you go ask Savix.

1 Like

Just like that, plus the streamer proving it with the reports that were done on him for saying, “I love WoW,” has ruined all credibility you have.

Excuse me? I’ve caught you red handed spreading misinformation and lying in numerous posts today. My credibility is just fine, thanks.

I’d trust the opinion of someone that is really talented at PvP, and wouldn’t risk setting up another team to snipe just for easy wins on an alt.

I just said I agreed with you on Savix, did I not? You used one example out of many to try and disprove the many. It’s like finding a red stick in a sea of blue sticks and saying that all the sticks are red.

“I trust him over the multibillion dollar company that isn’t in the business of banning people for no reason.”

Got it, you’re gullible and naive.

The silence penalty system is not the auto-squelch, btw.

Yeah, I trust a guy that streams everything he does in game, over a company that has shown time after time that it’s willing to protect the most sensitive of players.

Two years ago. When people thought it was.

So, it’s been proven that right-click reporting can get you booted off and force you to login.

It can be abused, I haven’t seen anyone ever banned FOR abusing it, thus, it can be used in such a fashion as described before. Your argument is done with.

Yeah i really doubt the world first for any boss is going to come down to a single DC. And as I said they have to actually either have your text on screen or your character targeted. You can’t just randomly RCR someone without having some contact with them.

Maybe; probably.

Are you sure it’s still the case? I’d love to test this in-game but I’m pretty sure Asmongold took a ban for abusing the system when he did that.