Ridiculous, this pvp is ridiculous

With his skin tone he kinda looks like an Eredar skinned Draenei.

Keep playing that lock and don’t let this discourage you. Re-rolling is for the weak.

1 Like

PvP has always been a third wheel. Luckily playing around with my warlock in raids and mythics are pretty fun, alongside my warrior but truth be told I’ve been playing SoD more and more since it’s genuine fun. Mostly.

1 Like

Sod hype to the max feels like early 2000s again

1 Like

ridiculous is my fav word

1 Like

Mines y’all. It’s like the verbal version of smoking a cigarette just feels great

lol 10 char

35020 posts

Do you make comments like this because you’re trying to break some kind of a world record or something? :joy:

I mean
.holy crap man :joy:

Do you currently hold the record? Is there any way to check this stat for everyone at the same time?

I think warlock does great but just does not seem fun to play for many. You see alot of them in pvp but also factor in a game mode with NO player base

I’m so jealous, either I’m in huge queues or my friend for x2 is only able to play for a very little time. I’m not even close yet and I don’t think I ever will be.

Well me and this arms warrior in Solo Q made a destro lock go 0-6 what a brave soul he didn’t bounce. No matter how many chaos bolts he casted or havocs to multiple bolts I kissed him with spell reflect or pummel. Good ol hamstring and slap his face around.