Ridiculous, this pvp is ridiculous

Yeah I was 2200 and then traveled for work and came back to a mess of ret and demo being 5 seasons ahead of everyone else so I didn’t play. Why did you not get it?

Idk what I’m waiting on I’m 2150 3s and 2400 shuffle what is there to wait for? There’s like 5 people in glad range even if I want to push for it right now qs just not popping

Sounds like excuses to me.

Guess i just ended up ahead of you.

/flex

It says rival 2 so not sure how

1 Like

Aight, im out, as much as I enjoy riling up the fanclub i gtg.

Stay safe kids.

like clockwork

3 Likes

Heyyy thats me lol. Rolling FOTM in Solo Shuffle, easy 1800 moggie woggies.

Oh Kennie I forgot beedie said in shadowlands he pays for mogs cuz he doesn’t like arena. My bad the new name threw me off

5 Likes

Oh you are about to get really SUS soon haha! I got into RBGs, made some friends in an anti social game, now with partners to queue with and learn something.

DH, DK, and SUB rog, one of them is gonna give me a 2.1 weapon enchant haha!

I’m sure they will by the end of the season it’s probably 90% of people playing arena get it

WoW is a very social game, though. It just has a bit of anti-social support.

See thats the mindset of you hardcore peeps, OH everyone has a 2.1 enchant, thats like beginners level lol. Maybe for you peeps but not us casual masses no.

SL the sepsis one shot macro from Palumor’s video got me a 2.1 enchant, R1s have a similar macro now for SUB, see if I cant snag me some moggie woggies eh!!!

Simply glorious

Friends, don’t fight over nonsense. We are putting so much pressure on blizzard to improve our pvp that today it had to make an urgent topic to say that there will be changes in the next few days… If you guys keep praising your achievements here on the forum, blizz will end up thinking that everything is fine well with the classes and that it has the best players in the world. Come on, guys, I’m from Brazil, I play on a server that is only inhabited by me and I don’t have this tool that you have here: a truly orderly and civilized forum. Our forum in PT-BR (Brazilian Portuguese) is inhabited only by animals.

3 Likes

Yourself, for example?

Tell me about it. Grinded my Boomy all the way to over 2k in these hellishly deflated times to play 3 matches back to back to back with only (I’m serious) DHs DKs Arms and one SV.

Worst part is that each of those matches I went 2-4… not bad, but down 130. LMFAO

2011 to 1881 for literally being 1 round shy in 3 games of zug me so hard there’s not enough CDs to stop it… meta.

1 Like

Please don’t bring the orange man into these forums

Haha, in every game where you fight other players you have to win to rank up. It’s not blizzards fault you lost. There’s tons of warlocks over 2400 so it’s not because of the classes you are fighting or playing either.

If you would like help I can try and point you to some sources and give you an overview to help improve. Skillcapped was really useful to me in last expansions. Their info is the most up to date since new patch, but they still teach the fundamentals

WHAT, he plays wow too… They even made an NPC after him, the MoP Thunder King who never shuts up about the Mogu wall lol.

1 Like