Ridiculous, this pvp is ridiculous

My desire was to expose everything I think and feel in relation to the pvp of this game they call a game. Winning an extremely difficult arena and only gaining 3 points, then losing 2 times in a row and losing 90 rating points, and then a healer leaving the game and ME losing 11 more points, just proves how ridiculous the pvp in this game is (when I’m winning and someone abandons the game, I don’t win anything, I’m left with 0, but when I’m losing and someone abandons the game I lose 11 points… is that a joke?, I don’t understand). I was 4 points away from reaching the rival rank, until this happened and Blizzard threw me 4 times in a row in the sharp blade arena against DH, Profane DK and ARMS.

Good blizzard. To players who create classes for the meta, enjoy. In the next expansion you will have to do it all again in another class… I will continue playing with the class I started playing in LK… Perpetuate your fashion and your opportunism. Surrender to the blizzard’s desire.

6 Likes

Perhaps Warlock will be viable in PvP next season.

14 Likes

Warlock is never viable.

Its just propped up by a curated list of the most cultivated and skilled gentlemen(women) out there. A statistical anomaly, if anything.

Ya’ll are so lucky we dont swap to an actual s tier spec.

4 Likes

Why not come play some random/epic bgs and have fun?

4 Likes

No you’re just never viable

6 Likes

I’m listening…

Legit disgusting and yes Blizzard loves to do this when people are on the brink of a new cutoff point. My arms war got a triple caster lobby at 1800. Fun fun.

Well said. Take me Blizzard I’m yours and will not resist.

1 Like

No u

Dont you have a thread to cry about caster cleaves to star :slight_smile:

Yeah I love making fun of people that play caster but aren’t good enough to abuse it.

Sup

2 Likes

Uh huh.

More like crying about casters and your inadequacies as a DK.

Might I suggest you take up DH to simplify things?

ye tru the most inadequate

2 Likes

Eh, dk was op as a spec.

Not impressed.

Also its funny you call me bad when my record is pretty similar :slight_smile:

No it’s not and I play unholy dk even when it’s bad. Good cope tho

3 Likes

It is tho. Only seasons were different is seasons I didnt push.

Were alike me and you.

We could be friends.

I would not blame players for FOTM, its just they feel like they are forced to do this to get any rewards…

The easiest classes to play are the best when a game is outdated, full of button bloat, and unnecessary complication.

Example unholy DK, compress 20 buttons into one macro, got me to 1800 so it works, though not optimal, farr less headache. Just use tellmewhen addon to line up the cooldowns lol.

1 Like

Notorious, I know you want attention, but we dont need you to cheer him on.

Hes a big boy

1 Like

You already have more games than me this season just with a negative win/loss. What quantifies you pushing? Cuz I’m not pushing either atm I’m capping in between leading a raid guild on SoD?

Unrelated note but how’d Beeds go from 1280 for over 1500 games mid-season to 1800 in like 50 week 1-2

1 Like

auto attacks work wonders