Revive Recruiting (A)

Hello! We are recruiting for 9.1. We are a small guild looking to add some new raiders/members to our ranks. We are in need of a tank and multiple DPS. Right now, healing spots are full.
We want to have a good time and value that above all else. Our main goal as a guild is to obtain AOTC on a casual schedule. We are all adults with busy lives. And we put our real lives above all else.
We have one main raid night, every Saturday night. Start time is 8pm-11pm CST/9pm-12am EST. Once we get some of the earlier bosses on farm, we will add a second night that starts earlier in the week so that our main progress can get done on Saturday. That night will be Wednesday 8pm-9:30pm CST/9-10:30pm EST.
We also enjoy doing mythic dungeons & some PVP. We are really just looking for a people with good attitudes that want to have fun while working together as a group. If this sounds like something you would be into or would like more info, please contact Worri (battle tag Worri#11344, or Discord Worri#2480)

3 Likes

Awesome people! I recently transferred from my old server to join this guild. If you like to have fun playing the game, while accomplishing end game goals, come check them out!

1 Like

We are happy you joined Thickbraid!!

1 Like

Bump. Awesome group! Come make some new friends!

1 Like

Bump, still looking for more!

1 Like

Bump for the culture.

1 Like

Your time works for me and I plan to ding 60 on this holy paladin this weekend. Are y’all cool with having small streamers progress with you?

Benroy absolutely, we have a couple people that occasionally stream.