Revival Catalyst

Hopefully next week I will still get the currency despite finishing the quest already. I assume I will.

1 Like

I’m assuming the quest going live was a mistake, as the quest text clearly states that no action is needed to get the Catalyst charge and that the Catalyst is awakened again. A blue really needs to address this and own up to the error on Blizzard’s part. It’s very poor design if this was intentional while Catalyst isn’t live.

Either activate catalyst now, or own up and say “Whoops. This was an accident and it is indeed next week.”

1 Like

Need to activate it now. Feels bad (pvp) players tralalala around in 4 pieces cause RNG blessed them while most barely have 1 (from the free mastery mark).

1 Like

There is no reason for them to gate the catalyst after mythic has been defeated.

Wish they’d stop making us wait so long to gear alts or whatever.

1 Like

Based gamer.

2 Likes

The Catalyst’s Boon quest became available a week earlier than intended. This quest just points people to the location of the Revival Catalyst which remained unavailable this week. The initial quest has been fixed to become available with the release of the Revival Catalyst after maintenance the week of June 13.

20 Likes

Instead of activating the catalyst to fall in line with the quest pushed onto players, you fixed the quest to fall in line with making players wait an additional week.

That’s uh… something.

BTW is M+ fixed yet?

15 Likes

Literally no one wants this excesive wait on catalyst, why not instead just hot fix to activate catalyst earlier given that the quest appeared.

16 Likes

The catalyst was always supposed to be next week. The quest was always supposed to be next week.

It was an accident/bug that the quest came out this week.

Atleast, that’s my understanding.

From the very beginning they said it would be next week, not this week. So it’s not like they are pushing it back.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Absolutely mental. Lol.

1 Like

I was really hoping you guys would do the opposite here and just start the currency award this week. Disappointing for all the people with bad luck out there.

11 Likes

u guys still working from home? lol

3 Likes

Okay, thanks for clarifying

It’s a bit early to claim bad luck. It takes 7 weeks of perfect drops to gear a full raid from just boss drops, which is where the catalyst timeline comes from.

2 Likes

Theres nothing you guys cannot foul up anymore is there?

5 Likes

I’d agree with this if the vault wasn’t a thing. Bad luck isn’t just about drops but also not being offered tier in the vault at all.

3 Likes

So, the timeline I gave assumes perfect drops. Vault can give tier, but for the most part, I’m assuming it offsets imperfect drops (IE: when it just gives you more venerated then you could possibly need).

1 Like

I know, but in the moment when the quest has already been pushed onto players, and countless have seen it – they could’ve activated the catalyst to match the quest. Nobody would’ve rioted over it. It’s just a moment they could capitalize for goodwill, but instead they stuck to their schedule.

Wishful thinking, I know.

1 Like

It’s so us non-raiding window lickers can have a chance to lick the windows up close this time! Hooray!

2 Likes

Idk why anyone would assume it’s open when it’s been stated the week of the 13th.

Are you really going to be upset over a week?

2 Likes