Revised Class Tuning Changes

Wasnt the DK nerf inly 15% the other day?

3 Likes

Why are they nerfing starfall? Starsurge is what’s hitting people for 15k

1 Like

what is pve even hurrrrr

These aren’t nerfs, theyre revisions to the nerf, so its not a reduction of 10% for aim shot anymore, it’s now only 5%.

edit: maybe im just confused

what are you smoking? go look again scrub

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/class-tuning-changes-dec-15th/771217

This is what they released a few days ago. The Balance and MM changes are new.

Yeah im with it now, they got a 10% aim shot nerf in pvp, now another 5% in all scenarios

Someone posted this on the Rogue forums earlier.

1 Like

First I am a disc priest and marks hunter. Heres some breakdowns for you --also PS 2s is irrelevant

of class in top 200

ROGUES --> 10
DK --> 8
DH --> 3
DRUID --> 20 total --> (6 ferals – 11 Boomy – 3 Rdruid)
HUNTER --> 6 (all marks)
Mage --> 14
Monk --> 14 total --> (11 WW – 3 MW)
Pal --> 31 total --> (14 ret – 17hpal)
Priest --> 42 total --> (22 disc – 20 shadow)
Shaman --> 23 total --> (6 enh – 11rsham – 6 ele)
Lock --> 2 total (1 destro/1 affl)
Warr --> 29 arms

Just some actual numbers to look at pulled off of pvpleaderboard . com

Rogues get countered from a lot of things and everything has one shots. This is MOP pacing where if you dont trade CDs/have awareness you die.
Rogues are making up 5% of the total PvP population in US of top 200 players. At low mmr you might be getting your head kicked in but when they are out of CDs they lose. I think people need to look at boomy/ret/shadow/arms before they scream for rogue nerfs bc they got blownup while rogue has leggo and all CDs up. Also cant wait for people to see the arms buffs on slam in PvP.

This is US 3v3 ladder.

Pve class changes guys, not pvp.

But then you look 2s ladder and see a whole new problem.

1. Priest Discipline 14.5% (724)
  2. Rogue Subtlety 14.3% (716)
  3. Warrior Arms 9.5% (477)
  4. Paladin Holy 7.8% (388)
  5. Monk Windwalker 6.9% (347)
  6. Shaman Restoration 6.6% (330)
  7. Priest Shadow 6.0% (299)
  8. Paladin Retribution 5.2% (260)
  9. Mage Fire 3.4% (171)
  10. Hunter Marksmanship 3.3% (163)
  11. Druid Balance 2.6% (130)
1 Like

2s is irrelevant lol. They balance the game around 3s for PvP – that is where the rewards are in arena and titles

2 Likes

Still, just because there are other busted spec doesn’t mean sub rogue isnt any less busted aswell lmao.

Specially when it plagues a whole ladder.

Why would rogues need a pve nerf?

Pvp i can understand but pvp :roll_eyes: They are fine in pve.

they dont balance the game around 2s – BFA last season was only DH/healer mage/rogue or destro/hpriest – 2s is for fun not for rewards, thats why its not balanced around the 2s ladder.

This is not MOP pacing, not even close. A quick look at any youtube videos from MOP pvp will prove to you that nobody is getting hit for half of their hp in a single ability. Starsurge, aimed shot, echoing ect. are all doing 10k+ damage, and a small 5% to nerf to aimed shot won’t fix that. What about rets or enhancement doing the same healing as damage while putting out the same damage as a dk/warrior/ww? Think that happened in MOP too? It didn’t.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81oSbiYYAGM&ab_channel=Sodapoppin

I can link some other videos too if you’d like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbwEYJnHwbM&ab_channel=Bajheera

this is a vid from 2 patches later SoO patch

Did i miss read 15 and 20?

Priest was completely untouched so was Pally. Arms was actually buffed in a way. This idea that they objectively balance around 3s doesn’t seem to be true.