Revert the seed nerf NOW

What? This isn’t even remotely true. Maybe if we were back in 2006. Definitely not now.

1 Like

Blizzard detected fun and thus fun must be nerfed.

Reminds of me time when FFXIV would punish it if you played too much by reducing the amount of exp you could obtain

2 Likes

It’s not always possible to contribute a seed from my experience. Plus there’s still the possibility to contribute dew to get the caches to a better quality. Why should anybody do this now when there’s no reward for doing it?

And now I’ve contributed one of my blue seeds and again got nothing but 5 flightstones. So obviously the rep is still not guaranteed? This is an unfinished and bugged mess.

Better go real fast. People will be done with this zone for good very zoon. 5 rares, 2 zone events copy pasted from other DF content, and seeds. That’s it. As soon as people have renown for the augment rune, numbers will fall off a cliff.

Imagine if they just made a really fun event that had some depth and tied in with some of the other content we do. Like the mount synthesizer in ZM, it wasn’t perfect but you could definitely login and grind it out.

1 Like

Slightly on topic, I get killing the threshers for dew drops but what does stomping bugs and pulling weeds do for the plant?

1 Like

They talk so much about great equality, equal treatment of every person, every player. And then they show the middle finger. That’s what equality means to you, a marketing liar. You divided the players into better and worse players with the nerf. Those who made it before the nerf are favored.

Either reverse the situation before the nerf and allow everyone to gain the same reputation, or reverse the reputation and items gained with it for those who managed to hit renown 20 yesterday.

1 Like

They also give you dewdrops.

This is the inherent problem with those that can get an early access verse other. Wither it is Alpha, Beta, PTR or as in next expansion game access before main release. Game companies don’t catch all bugs and some people won’t report all bugs to get an advantage. Dragon Flight is no exception, and it isn’t the 1st time extra reputation was taken advantage of by players.

Abet this time I am not completely aware what the overall advantage was to get ahead. That said I rarely see anyone doing seeds, the hourly event, or questing in general. I am as far as I know (Area-52) a high population server.

You wanna punish players for, checks notes ,playing the game in the state it was released in?

No I want them to have an insane advantage because they exploited. I don’t sit here and study PTR and surf the shady forums that share things like that so therefore I have to do 10 times the work as them. Totally fair. :face_vomiting:

I would love to see their rep rolled back. But we all know blizzard won’t

Oh go outside

1 Like

Wah bud.

Wah.

You’ll just have to play the game. You’ll have your shiny end game main stat trinket soon enough.

You seem like the type that defends people that actively do things like this to gain an advantage. Perhaps YOU need to go outside and quit acting like this game is a job. :clown_face:

Does the raid also give rep or no?

Would make sense if it did.

You’re the one crying my dude.
:sob: :dracthyr_shrug:

Username checks out

Stating facts is much different than crying. But low hanging fruit defense comes to your rescue. If you really think that anything you say or what other people do affect me in the least you’re sadly mistaken. Sorry dude you’re really not that important. But keep that god complex.

My stance is more surrounding blizzard never having the integrity to do what should be done. Test things properly in PTR. Not patch the rep exploit for a week for those with jobs that don’t live in their parents basement and can play for 12 hours the first day. Etc.

But keep thinking this post is about you bb.

2 Likes

5 drops isn’t a seed.

Then why are you asking for players who benefited from the broken game (many who didn’t even know it wasn’t working as intended) be punished? Why are you complaining about an “insane advantage”

Yea, that’s what should have been done, and that’s on Blizzard. Not people who enthusiastically logged in to play.

Far as I know, for those first 5 that grant the huge rep bonus (250 w/o buffs) you don’t even need to contribute dewdrops. Just be there like the S1 “events” and reap the rewards of others’ work.

The final one I got last night I only contributed dewdrops, still got 275 rep, drake crests, a netherwing grotto manuscript and flightstones lol. A guildie didn’t contribute anything for one round and got the rep as well. Maybe they’ll finetune today in another 4 hotfixes :smile:

Sorry if this comes off rude but you have to really be trolling. 17+ renoun in a day is NOT working as intended. Anyone that thinks so is dilusional to their behavior. Is it their fault? No. But we all know that if it were intended to chew up content so fast this patch would be a month long not 6+. It’s so obvious that it’s an exploit and it’s just sad to see blizzards lack of accountability from the PTR testers to their hotfixers. A happy compromise would suffice like roll them back to 10. But it’s well beyond that 3 days into the patch.

Back in legion people made 10s of millions with a world quest exploit which was obvious as this it wasn’t working as intended and they banned for 10 days and let them keep their gold.

The grand point in all this is Blizzard encourages exploiting early and often. There is never any repercussions for it. So good for them that pulled a fast one. I don’t treat this like a job to study PTR exploits like others nor do I go to the 2 sites that offer these strats for a price. I just enjoy the game.

But it does feel bad I have to now work 5 times harder for the same result.

2 Likes