Revantusk and Thorium Point

I believe you are correct, Iyonoxior…I seem to recall doing Thorium Brotherhood quests on my Blacksmithing Warrior.

I definitely agree with the OP that these quest hubs should be activated from launch. I have nothing else to add because I feel the OP added adequate arguments and I agree with all his points.

Please consider adding both of these questing zones in at launch.

No arguments here. I also believe that with the amount of players you will be expecting these 2 zones will add a map diversity in terms of population density which in conjunction with the other reason previously stated would make the entire level ling experience not only faction balanced but population balanced as a whole. Please consider this!

1 Like

considering we’re getting maraudon but not raventusk is pretty silly.

Considering Mauradon was added in patch 1.2 and Revantusk was added in patch 1.5, content wise, your statement is the silly part.

my point is maraudon wasnt in at launch and was added to help the higher end leveling quest drought, same as raventusk, the patch they were added is kind of irrelevant. Both were not in at launch but added later, so the ‘classic’ experience has already been tweaked in favor of improving the leveling experience. waiting to add raventusk, leveling content, until the lvl 60 outdoor raid bosses OR the BWL patch is a poor, illogical choice. If blizzard has already altered the vanilla launch experience to include maraudon, other, less grand, vanilla leveling content, like raventusk should be also be included. Especially when its outdoor leveling content.

Content Patch 1 covers patches 1.1 and 1.2.

Content Patch 3 covers patches 1.5 and 1.6.

There is nothing silly about the release schedule.

obviously just an alliance troll who doesnt want horde to have a fair leveling experience and/or are jealous of our +free hit% chance trinket quest reward. shrug

Can’t argue logic, claims troll.

/thread

you’re the one arguing for not adding a lvl 40-50 quest zone until BWL just because thats how it was done originally even though blizzard has already fudged with content’s release scheduling to improve the leveling experience, but now you’re just against it cause it wouldn’t benefit you. obvious troll is obvious.

Revantusk is content. It’s not “systems”, its additional quests and their rewards, and as such is Content, plain and simple.

There might be an argument to made that it is trivial for raiding, and therefore doesn’t change the raiding meta and can be added immediately, but you’re not making that argument. You’re leaning on “Levelling is a system” which is irrelevant to the claim. There is nothing stopping you grinding the shorter patches like we did in 1.1-1.4.

I don’t know how you can see that as a “negative” argument, since we’re literally getting a recreation of the server progression, for content.

Thorium Point is Neutral and makes the rep grind for MC gear easier, so I can easily see an argument to delay that until Phase 2.

Revantusk is Horde-only and not related to endgame work so logically it seems like it belongs in Phase 1.

However, they are all part of patch 1.5, so I am going to have to put a vote in for #NoChanges and say they should both arrive in Phase 2.

No what about the Cenarion Hold quest hubs in Silithus?

I am actually for them never adding SANDLOL at all, #nochangers be damned.

The cloth quartermasters are currently implemented in the Beta. In Darnassus, Raedon Duskstriker in the Tailor tree in Craftsmen’s Terrace accepts A Donation of Wool (60 Wool Cloth) for a one time rep reward of 150 Darnassus rep (165 if human). Beyond that, he also offers the quest A Donation of Silk. I haven’t gathered enough extra Silk to complete that yet.

Level very slowly like blizzard intends and none of this will be an issue for you.

These hubs provide much needed zone diversity, and as I’m sure has been stated already having the extra quests available when the majority of the population will be leveling is a much needed benefit.

Blizzard design content where the horde get shortchanged while alliance gets something they don’t? you must be new here

Not trolling, looking for source. You said reports, hoping there’s an official post you can link to plz.

Just wanted to point out the original post is over a month old and the beta has been updated several times since this thread was made.

Interesting point nonetheless: The cloth quartermasters were added to the beta at some point :tada: :confetti_ball:

I would like to think that is a sign they are leaning toward including all of the 1.5 quests at launch (especially considering silithus quest npcs are still NOT in the beta), but we shall have to wait and see.