Returning veterans LF Guild

Hey all, my friend and I are returning to WoW and LF for an active guild to run Mythic Dungeons and Raids with. We are experienced and have been playing on and off since Vanilla.

We would like to try out mythic raid progression, but aren’t looking for a super hardcore guild.

Thanks!

Lzuruha is a professional and sponsored multi-gaming team and community. Created on July 24th, 2001, the first generation of Lzuruha members began on the original battle.net playing games like StarCraft: Brood War, Diablo II and WarCraft II. We are currently looking expand our roster for Mythic Progression and Mythic+'s. We have future plans to revive our PvP squad and PvP events in the near future if interested which you can view on our YouTube.

Raid Days and Times:

Tuesday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST
Wednesday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST
Thursday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST

What we offer:

Flasks, food(feasts), potions, gems, and codexes are provided by the guild. BoE’s that drop in raid are given to the Raidleader and sold to fund to this. ( Discounts are offered to guild members who are interested!)

A stable guild: The guild has been raiding since the end of Burning Crusade on US-Stormreaver and now US-Sargeras has been our home since Cataclysm.

Drama free. We don’t like that stuff, just come be chill.

Loot system:

Raiders > Members > Trials.

While Personal Loot has changed how loot is handed out, if a player receives an item that they don’t need we loot council it out to our raiders to better optimize our raids as efficiently as we can.

Required addons:

Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras 2
Exorsus Raid Tools

For more specific details if you’re interested you can add me on bnet @ BigDog#12299

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for a couple dps. We also have an active Discord.

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

<Heroes of Fight Club> est. 2009
Server: Alliance US Sargeras PVP
Raid times (server, central time):
Fri 8:30pm - 11:30pm CST / 9:30p - 12:30a EST
Sun 6:00pm - 9:00pm CST / 7-10p EST
**Optional Sat 2:00 - 4:00p CST / 3:00-5:00p EST for Heroic clear

We are a progression oriented guild working with a casual schedule (only 6h of scheduled raiding a week). The goal is to achieve Cutting Edge for Mythic content each active tier.

Seeking high skilled and serious players for BfA. High priority: Healers, DPS

History:

• Tier 23: 9/9M (Cutting Edge)
  • Tier 22: 7/8M
  • Tier 21: 11/11M AtBT (Cutting Edge)
    -Tier 20: 6/9M ToS
    -Tier 19: 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge), 3/3H ToV
    -Tier 18: 13/13M HFC (Cutting Edge)

╔══════╗
Apply here:
╚══════╝
goo.gl/forms/HLRkydvz6CFZrwl12

For contacts: Doodle#1637, Lutom#1286, Tass#1538

Hi Zealos,

Our guild, Triangle Pub is a guild based on a tight-knit and innovative community of players that have been raiding with one another since Cataclysm. Our demographic is majority college-aged players from the north-eastern region of the US. On top of our delineated interest in raiders, we are currently looking for players of ALL roles for daily M+ runs.

We are currently searching for the following roles to fill our core during the interim prior to 8.3:

• DPS
    - Afflication/Destro Warlock
    - Assassination Rogue
    - Havoc DH
    - Elemental/Enhancement Shaman

• Heals
    - Restoration Druid
    - Mistweaver Monk

Note: These roles are subject to change at any point and will gladly take any player into consideration if we see a potential fit.

Here is a current digest of our current raid schedule

Friday: 6:30pm - 10:30pm EST
Saturday: 6:30pm - 10:30pm EST
Sunday: 6:30pm - 9:30pm EST

If you’re interested joining, please contact myself or a guild officer. Find my contact information below.

Btag: Tang#12536

I look forward to hearing from you.