Returning veteran mage LFG - Shadowlands raiding

I have been away from the game for quite some time. I have played enough in BfA expansion pretty much just to hit 120 and do a total of 4 maybe 5 dungeon runs at max level. My play time has been and will be sporadic, however I am looking to make a bit more of a return here in Shadowlands.

I am a very experienced raider. I am not looking for a hardcore guild. I would like a casual guild who is able to progress quickly and efficiently. I have been anywhere between server first guilds to guilds that can barely put a raid team together. My number one priority is having fun. I’m a grown man who plays a video game, ffs… I own a business, I’m married with 3 kids…I have more important things to do, but I still enjoy playing and would like to raid again!

Preferably weekend raiding, 2 nights a week. Fun, friendly old people who just enjoy logging on the game to get away from life for awhile. If you have any more questions, feel free to hit me up!

Battletag: Eyeless#1447

3 Likes

[H] Relativity (Tichondrius) is looking for all roles!

[Normal progression] Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 PST
[New content] Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8-11 PST

We’re a new guild looking for players who want to push current progression and future content C.E. while making a solid group of friends in the process. While we form, we don’t expect everyone to be perfect,
but what we do expect is improvement. We are aiming to foster an environment of healthy competition in mythic raiding, and M+ keys in order to build a team of dedicated individuals who are interested in competitive
advancement of current content. Our hopes are to build a Guild that is active, competitive, and tightly-knit, whether you’re directly involved in our Mythic team(s) or just casually playing with us.

Also recruiting officers to take charge of casual content and PvP.

Add me on discord ( Quorp#9829 )
-or-
Add one of us on Bnet

Quorp#1792 (Me)
Starshining#1307
Ninjadan#11404

Hope to hear from you!

Hi Ezra,

Dark Origin may be a good fit! Like you, many of us have families, careers, etc and don’t necessarily have the time nor will to put in what it takes to be a mythic raider anymore. Many of us, however, have raided more hardcore in the past and understand what is required progress.

Dark Origin is an adult, casual, 2-day, heroic only guild looking for more DPS to join our team. We will not be doing mythic raiding.

Current Progress:
8/8 heroic EP
9/9 heroic BoD
2/2 heroic CoS

We have successfully achieved AoTC each tier and our goal is to continue to do so. Once we finish heroic we generally go back and complete all the raid achievements for the tier and do other things to pass the time until the next raid is released.

Raid Times:
Thursdays: 9-11pm CST
Sundays: 9-11pm CST

We are a no-drama group of adults, most of us in our 30s and up, who have families, jobs, etc. We expect regular attendance to our raids, but understand when things come up. It can be fairly quiet during non-raid times but we do like to organize mythic+ runs weekly.

If it sounds like we may be a good fit, please add me Amateria#1632 and lets chat.

Amateria, I have added your Btag. Sounds like what I’m looking for. We’ll chat.

Hey Eyeless/Ă‹zrĂ  :slight_smile:

I have a guild called The Killer Bunnies that is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We run dungeons, do holiday content, time walkers, we plan to get that Deathwing anniversary mount etc.

We are also a heroic raiding guild that is in need of DPS (preference for ranged). We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 9 to 11 pm est - Tuesday’s and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

If these times and events line up with what you are looking for, I have added you on bnet and would love to talk to you Ă‹zrĂ ,
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Descendants of Lore sounds like it might be a good fit. Feel free to add me to battlenet if you would like to talk further. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion, but put fun above progress. Low pressure, other than the pressure we put on ourselves.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hi there! We would love to have you join our family if you would be interested in coming to Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

I’m going to bump this back up here…have started kinda looking again. Updated OP

Hi There!

I would like to personally send you an invitation to check out Final Chapter on Illidan! We are always looking for great players and people to add to our community. Our intent is to be the last guild you will ever need, come give us a try!

I sincerely wish you the best of luck on your search for a home.

All the best,

Pudgy

====================================================

About Final Chapter:
Final chapter was hardcore raiding guild born on Rivendare server in 2007, where we have been ranked as high as Top 30 US and have received several server first achievements

In our 13 years of existence we’ve had kids, committed to careers and family, and evolved into a community of people who just enjoy playing games with another. We’re no longer a hardcore raiding guild, however, we still intend to be the best 6-hour raiding guild we can.

If you’re interested in a laidback & non-judgmental community of adults who enjoys all types of gaming, feel free to apply!

We raid 2 days a week at the following times :
Tues/Wed
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (6:00pm to 9pm pacific)

We are currently recruiting any and all great personalities! We do have some spec specific needs as listed below.

Healer : ( 1-2 slots open)

Disc Priest
Holy Paladin

DPS : (3-4 slots open)
Any range DPS

How to apply :

If you’re interested please whisper any of the members below, or feel free to join our discord! If you’re not able to reach one of us, please kindly fill out an application under the “#apply” text channel.

Discord:

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the following people

Trakkowned - Trakkowned#1862 (Guild Master)/ Discord- Trakk#3650
Qazzi – Qazzi#1193 (Raid Leader)/ Discord- Qazzi#4717
Pudgy- Pudgy#11895 (Officer)/ Discord- Pudgy#3472

Ezra - Please see my copy pasta below to see if this sounds like a good fit for you!

Chee Kon is a fresh guild looking to form a solid raid team for Shadowlands. We’re aiming to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic as possible.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

Wednesday - 10PM-1AM EST

Monday(if voted upon by the group) - 10PM - 1AM EST

We are recruiting for ALL raid spots at this time.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442

Burtron#1991

Hey Ă‹zrĂ  not sure if you are willing to faction change,but contact me if interested!

Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 7pm - 11pm PST

Current Progression: New guild created for the current expansion, several members with previous mythic raiding experience. Looking to complete AOTC every raid tier and push into mythic to attempt CE within our raiding window

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Keling#1988 / Discord: Raddasan#5705

Discord: discord.gg/xzA7EWWTgw

Needs: Currently looking to fill all roles as we are a new guild. Experienced and new players are all welcomed! Requirements will increase over time once we are established, but we are currently only requiring that players are working towards developing their characters throughout each reset!