Returning to retail

I have returned to retail as I took a break mid-way through Castle Nathria mainly for personal reasons that have now been resolved. Keen to find a good guild to get back into raiding and M+ and chose frostmourne to do it as it’s a high pop server and plenty of opportunities. i can play a number of classes and roles and currently have a 60 hunter that I played throughout castle nathria with experience as BM and survival, I also have a 51 Shadow priest (i want to make my new main) but also have a 53 mage (can go frost or arcane, don’t like fire as I’m pretty crappy at it) and also a 57 Druid (am mediocre at balance and feral but can tank fairly good on it.)

Hi Danshunt,

Stormsong is recruiting DPS for 9.1 to fill our raid and key groups on Frostmourne.

We are currently 9/10H and looking to fill our ranks to obtain AOTC and clear high keys at a good pace where everyone can enjoy the game.

If you would like to discuss please reach out to me in game or through real id Harb#6929.

Happy gaming,

Harb.

What time do you guys raid? im looking for something that starts around 8-9 pm server time

Hi Danshunt,

We start raid 8:30pm server time so 8:30pm sydney time