Returning Resto Shaman LF Adult Raiding Guild

I am returning from a long break like many players and in need of a guild. I didn’t get to experience much of the current raid before I took a break because I wasn’t finding a good fit as far as a guild. I’m looking for a guild who helps each other whether it be leveling, dungeons, m+, or whatever the case may be. As far as raiding goes I really want a group who understands that wipes happen and everyone isn’t on the same level where experience is concerned. That said, I also don’t want to spend the night banging my head against the wall which is why I am not interested in Mythic raiding. I am happy with AOTC and sadly didn’t get to achieve this last go around. I am an older player who would prefer to be in a guild with older members as I feel we would get along better and be on the same wavelength. I currently main a resto shaman but since I literally joined back up less than an hour ago I have a lot of catching up to do. My shaman is currently alliance but have no issue switching to horde for the right fit. I’m in central time and can raid any evening from 7-10pm and a little later on some nights.

If you are a guild who has a laid back raiding environment but is serious when it’s boss time (unless its on farm), are a tight knit family, are active on discord voice even on non raid nights, then leave your info in a reply. I am a very social person so the social aspect of the game is important to me. Thanks !

1 Like

Hi Sedarys, welcome back. We are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall, (EST) an Adult Normal/Heroic raiding guild. We raid from 7-9pm EST. Tuesday and Thursday so our schedule might work for you. I am CST time as well and enjoy the earlier raid schedule.
Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up for a chat. I encourage any prospective members to join us in discord or even cross realm with us when we raid to get a feel for the vibe of the guild. Now that Blizzard has opened up cross-realm with cross-Faction you can join us in the raid even though you are Alliance. lol
Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up for a chat. We are an older guild with members averaging between 35-60 with quite a few of us on the upper end. We also have quite a few married couples in the guild as well.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for Season 4 and beyond.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Fulltime position available!
DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals
Fulltime position available!
Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:
Would love to have a Warrior
Would love to have a Rogue
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might be Mustache Enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

add me on discord: BJB#0407 - im a recruiter for Guild : Trinity i’ll chat with you and see if you wanna join our community

Thank you all for responding to my post, I really appreciate it. I am currently at work but when I get some time to better read over your posts and look into your guilds later today I’ll contact those who I feel may be a good fit. Thank you all again!

Oh that’s right i totally forgot that they made that change where it doesn’t matter what faction you are! (Shows you how long my break has been haha) Thanks for reminding me of that! I’ll be in touch Druul!

Thank you Jem. I’ll be reaching out to you in the next day or so.

1 Like

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello Epsilon, do you use discord by chance? That is the easiest way to connect with me. If so could you post it here? I have some questions for you. Thanks!

Hey there Druul, do you use discord by chance? I’d like to add you to that if possible to ask questions?

My discord id is EpsilonParadox#5640

Hey Sedarys,

If you haven’t found a home yet, I think you might really resonate with From The Embers as we’re exactly what you’re looking for in most aspects you mentioned. We’re a small, mature community of gamers who get AOTC (we don’t mythic raid) who can achieve progress in a laid back, fun environment. Even our raid times sound like they should work for you Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST. This is the link to our WoW forum if you’re interested [[H][US][Laughing Skull] <From The Embers> - PvE Focused AOTC Raiding/Key Guild Recruiting S4 & Dragon Flight] Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.
BNet - Vornwin #1447
Discord - Vorn#1416

she has a home !! :wink:

Thanks! I’ll be in touch soon.

Silly little devill :stuck_out_tongue: i have to give everyone an equal try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Vorn, I’ll be in touch :slight_smile:

If you’re still looking (or even if you’re not) and use Discord you’re welcome to join our server to get a feel for our group.

Here is our general guild blurb:

Feel free to contact me on Discord ( Jae#1113 ) if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

Divine Esports - Alliance - Stormrage

We are an active raiding/mythic+ guild that is rebuilding a fresh roster with a new mindset as we approach Dragonflight! Our core has had numerous mid-tier mythic progressions since early BFA and is looking to take it a step up from casual progression.

We are looking for players interested in semi-serious mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier and push mythic progression at a serious but fun level.
  2. Pushing mythic+ keys as high as possible (+20s)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Tank, any class/spec
-1 Healer any class/spec
-Mage, Warlock, Boomy
-Warrior, Demon Hunter, WW
considering any class*

Add me!
Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

Zuul #6518 is my Discord

Thank you to everyone for responding and apologies to those i havent contacted yet, I will get to you. I’ve had some things come up but I will be contacting you all soon with questions!

Thanks Druul!