Returning player

looking for an inclusive guild lgbtq friendly. I am coming back after some time away from the game I am a healer main currently working with r sham and hpal, would like to find a guild that’s looking to pub for aotc and do mythic plus as those were my main focus when I played last. an active discord social group would be great.

1 Like

Hi there, Rhaigne,

Luxgarde raids Fridays starting at 10 PM and Saturdays starting at 9 PM to midnight (Eastern Time). Could that schedule work for you?

Best,
Luxa

Join Valhalla of Warcraft – Where Legends Rise!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth with a guild that’s as legendary as the tales of old? Valhalla of Warcraft is the ultimate destination for heroes who crave epic adventures and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the game, we offer a dynamic and inclusive community that thrives on:

:shield: Epic Raids & Dungeons: Master the toughest challenges with a team of skilled and supportive players.
:star2: Active Social Scene: Forge friendships and alliances in our lively and engaging community.
:dart: Flexible Playtimes: Join events and activities that fit your schedule, from casual quests to intense raids.
:trophy: Guild Achievements: Participate in unique events and earn prestigious rewards.

If you’re looking for a guild where every member’s contribution is valued, and every battle is a step towards greatness, then Valhalla of Warcraft is your new home. Dive into a world where your legend begins!

Apply today and become part of our storied legacy!

Contact info: Discord- vrnexus

Battle.net Kingdave101#11936

1 Like

do you have a discord id like to chat before committing. I am currently trialing with another guild as well. just trying to find my tribe :joy:

Yes, of course!

discord.gg/Q8Hpx9hjfQ

You can also reach me directly @original_luxa.

In case it’s helpful, we do have a forum post with some more information: <Luxgarde> | Heroic Raiding | Camaraderie | Pizza? | Ice Cream?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Luxa