Returning player!

Greetings, valiant champions of Azeroth!

After a well-deserved hiatus from the realms of World of Warcraft, I, Lastpath, am ready to emerge once again, eager to reunite with the thrill of epic battles and unforgettable journeys. As a returning player, I bring with me a treasure trove of experience, a relentless passion for the game, and an unyielding desire to find a guild that can accommodate my unique schedule.

In my previous adventures, I triumphed over the malevolent Sargeras, claiming the esteemed Ahead of the Curve achievement for the Antorus, the Burning Throne raid, and securing the legendary Violet Spellwing mount. Additionally, I honed my skills in the PvP arenas during the cataclysmic days of Cataclysm and the mystical era of Mists of Pandaria, proving my mettle against worthy opponents.

Although I have been absent during some of the more recent expansions, my commitment to becoming a competent player burns brighter than ever. I am steadfast in my determination to catch up and stay at the forefront of the ever-evolving World of Warcraft landscape. Thorough research and dedicated catching-up sessions are already in progress to ensure that I can swiftly adapt to the latest content and mechanics.

As I embark on this new chapter, I seek a guild that understands and appreciates my unique availability. Due to my work schedule, I am able to participate fully in guild activities on Wednesday nights or evenings, as well as during my off-days on Thursdays. Ideally, I am looking for a guild that:

1. Embraces returning players, offering a supportive environment that aids in catching up with the latest content and mechanics.
  2. Values both PvE and PvP endeavors, as I am eager to challenge myself in various aspects of the game.
  3. Fosters a strong sense of camaraderie and teamwork, with members who collaborate and support one another’s growth.
  4. Engages in regular guild activities, such as raids, dungeons, and social events, preferably on Wednesdays and other suitable times.
  5. Resides on Thrall-US, aligning with my preferred in-game home.

Rest assured, although my schedule may pose some limitations, my dedication to the guild’s success and my commitment to excellence remain unwavering. I am ready to immerse myself once more in the ever-evolving world of Azeroth, forging new friendships and embarking on legendary adventures.

To connect with me, kindly contact Lastpath-Thrall in-game or leave a message at in the mailbox. Alternatively, you can respond to this post, and we can arrange a meeting to discuss how our mutual goals and aspirations align.

For the Alliance! For the Horde! For the glory of Azeroth!

Lastpath-Thrall US Pandaren Brewmaster/WindWalker (Willing to swap to healer) Also! Forgot to mention that I have most classes some are 70 some are not. I can be flexible with what I have. I work Friday-Tuesdays 9am-6pm CST Friday and Saturday-Tuesday is 11am-8pm. My off days are Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Just wanted to say that this was an awesome post. I don’t think our times align with your schedule, but still felt the time you put into this deserved some recognition!

Hey Lastpath, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!