Returning player seeking casual home

Hello, looking for a more casual and social guild to call home. Pretty sure I’m too out of it these days to do any real raiding, so how much you’ve cleared of heroic or mythic doesn’t really matter all that much to me. So long as there’s a lively social atmosphere that doesn’t feel like a retirement home (no offense to older players out there, but I deal with enough of it at work), then I’m in.

Also have characters on both factions and can server transfer if needed.

Btag: Raarsi#1382

1 Like

We love our casual players/raiders

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

1 Like

Hey Raarsi;

I’m going to send you a friend request on Bnet. I have a community group that you could join for fun without any commitment to server transfer. It would allow you access to a great group of folks who are on all different times of the day and if you decide on a forever home, it won’t conflict with being in another guild.

I hope to talk to you soon :smiley:
Ana

1 Like

Thanks, just accepted that request!

Also starting to wonder now if communities have replaced casual guilds these days…

1 Like

Ping incoming!
In case you read this before seeing the BNet ping:

I’m the recruiting officer for Pak Cafan on Dalaran. We raid, we M+, we track down old content and murdicate it for the achievements, and have been known to argue the pros and cons of various cooking recipes. Give me a shout when you have a moment and would be happy to answer any and all questions to see if we might be a good fit for you.
~Pere

Hey Raarsi!

I squealed when I read your post! (I legit squealed. With delight I might add!) You see, with all the recruiting I attempt to do on these forums with the kind of guild I’m an officer in, I hardly, HARDLY see people like YOU looking for a guild like ours.

ANYWAY! :smiley: Let me tell you about The Anti Drama Society!! We are Alliance-US and on the Proudmoore server. We are an 18+, LGBTQ+ guild.

We do all sorts of fun events (but we are not currently raiding at the moment) to occupy our time! :slight_smile:

A fellow Officer of mine, Mikumio, is setting up an RBG team… I think it’s in the works, dunno if you’re into that sort of thing or not? But I thought I’d bring it up, since it’s not in my guild spam!

We also have “Trade Chat Trivia,” where our GM, Isa, will get on one of his alts, and stand on the bank steps, and a few of us will all crowd around him, and he will command MOST of trade chats attention with trivia questions (some of it might be negative attention, lol, but hey, whatever!) He rewards the winners with gold prizes, so over the past few years of doing this, it’s become quite a hit! :smiley:

Here is my guild forum spam, so you can reread some things, lol!

[A][Proudmoore] The Anti Drama Society -"Hardcore Casual"- is Recruiting!

Also, if you are curious about ANYTHING… or have any questions what-so-ever, please dont hesitate to MSG me at:
DISC: MING#0033
B.TAG: MING#13743

Hope to hear from you soon!
Have a great weekend! :slight_smile:

-Ming

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

I know you said you weren’t too worried about raid info, but went ahead and posted it so you could look it. We have plenty of people in game and in Discord through out the day and plenty of social goofing around and having fun :smiley: We do also offer a more casual Open/Alt raid on Sundays that might be perfect for you, no commitment but something fun to try!

You can read more at:

Feel free and message me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also message our Recruitment Assistant Officer at Kithain BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey there, I’m Broc, a recruitment officer for Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore [A]. We’re a large guild, with several mythic & heroic raiding teams on multiple nights. We also have bonus fun runs, rbg’s, a guild large enough to make pugging anything in guild easy, people always looking for m+'s, trivia events, pet battle events, charity fundraisers. We are large, but we are very well organized. Just a casual group of people, many with a serious eye for raiding, but know that at the end of the day this is a game & we are all here to enjoy ourselves, & have created a fun, positive, stable environment in which to do that.

If you’d like more info or to just chat, my bnet is Brociliande#1697. And check us out at https: //www. eternal-kingdom. com/ Good luck out there!

Hi there :slight_smile:

_ A little bit about the guild
Name: Dracarys Productions
Faction: Horde
Realm: Bleeding-Hollow

Currently recruiting RAIDERS to join our Heroic progression through BOD. We are still short members, so we are currently running with another solid guild. We would like a few more members to grow with all of us and also so that we may run full guild runs.
Current raid times
We currently run Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11pm est (N- for alt runs, and to help guildies get gear). Sunday/Monday 9:00-midnight est (Heroic)
Currently Looking For
TANKS (Any class-prefer DK/DH/DRUID)
DPS (need locks, but any solid DPS will help)
Healers
Right now we are pretty open to recruiting any class for our roster.

Currently we are 9/9N, 4/9H BOD
8/8H, 3/8M Uldir

What is required
We are a fun, active, social guild that likes to have fun! We need people who want to grow and progress with us through BOD. (MEANING THERE WILL BE WIPES). I don’t care about your score or meters! I need people who want a laid back environment to have fun in, be helpful to other members, but still get things done. (Understanding basic mechanics is helpful as well, but we will teach you if you do not know)

When we are not raiding
We enjoy pushing M+, running on our alts and doing some PVP. Fridays will be mog/mount runs(for those who are interested).

GM is looking for a raid leader to help her lead the guild through H as well be productive in leading other guild events and such when GM is not around

Looking for solid, down to earth people who are looking for a chill environment to be in. Need active social people who will partake in guild activities outside of raiding. Need people who will help the guild grow.

I am looking for people i can make officers as well to help me run the guild while i am not around (will take some time to get to this point though)

If you want to know anymore information, i am always available through Bnet or Discord, feel free to message me!

Discord-Danielle#7366
Bnet- Glidergirl90#1793

Looking forward to speaking with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there Raarsi!

We think Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest - Alliance) might be a good fit for you! We are a casual guild that focuses more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progress. We are comprised mostly of close friends met both online and in real life and we’re a close team because of it. We normally raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and we raid normal or do mythic dungeons on Saturday at 3pm CST. For Uldir we were 8/8 normal and 6/8 heroic, and are currently 7/9 normal and 4/9 heroic for Battle of Dazar’Alor. It’s our goal to slowly work through heroic in time, but we don’t plan to push it too much past a stage that is enjoyable. When we aren’t raiding we do a lot of mythics, low character levelling and legacy/mount runs as a team. We spend a lot of time with each other in discord outside of raids and we are looking for people who would really love to get involved in that too. We are currently looking for some good DPS to fill our core raid team. Our guild is mostly run through discord for ease so I ask that if you were to join you’d join our discord too. We would love to have you to trial with us and eventually transfer or level a character on our server if we click!

I added you on Bnet but I’d love to have you join our discord so you can see if we’re what you’re looking for atmosphere wise. Nothing I can tell you here could compare to actually seeing our community in action!

Feel free to message either of our GMs at Reyene#1683 or ArtyWolf#1209.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guildy <3

#truefacts.
the casual-dramafree-nodkp zone is very difficult to find. 'luck to both of you <3

Hey Raarsi i was wondering if u had any luck at finding a guild tht fit what you were looking for! hmu when u get a chance! :slight_smile: and good luck if u havent!

< Its Bloodlust Not Hero >, Horde Stormrage, (21+) is currently looking for reliable dps with a special interest in at least one warlock, and an off tank. We are a pretty cohesive group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding together in a friendly team atmosphere where we respect one another and expect everyone to strive to do their best.

Raid nights are Fri/Sat 8-11 pm EST. We make sure each raider gets at least one +10 mythic done during the week. Current progression is 9/9N, 9/9 H. We are a heroic guild and have easily attained AotC each tier for the past several years. We usually work on some mythic bosses each tier but do not push mythic content hard.

Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are a mix of male and female players. If this sounds like the guild for you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.