[A][Proudmoore] The Anti Drama Society -"Hardcore Casual"- is Recruiting!

The Anti Drama Society is recruiting! All players, any level!

Greetings! The Anti Drama Society is an 18+, LGBTQ+ Hardcore Casual guild on Proudmoore-Alliance-US. We are a group of friends looking for more folks to join our ranks!

PvP:
A fellow officer of mine, Mikumio, is in the works of starting an RBG team! :slight_smile: They just had their first meeting 2 weeks ago to see how many people were interested! So that should be exciting!
Other than that, I know he, and a few others are always PvPingā€¦ so if youā€™re interested in that, youā€™re welcome to hop in, and tag along with them always!
Oh, and they also to Expeditions often! :smiley:

Raiding:
We are not currently raiding at this time. But we want to sometime in the future.

Social Events:
We are ā€œserver famousā€ for our Trade Chat Trivia! We also have Guild Meetings once a month, Guild Darts, Scavenger Hunts, Guild Parades, Various kinds of Races, Transmog Contests/Dungeon Runs, and weā€™ll be doing the 2019 Pride Parade this summer!

If youā€™re interested in joining us or have ANY questions, please donā€™t hesitate to message:
Minglai: (Officer)
B.TAG: MING#13743
DISC: MING#0033

Canā€™t wait to hear from you!
<3 / M

Just joined, but Iā€™m already enjoying this guild. Everyone Iā€™ve talked to has been very friendly. Really looking forward to getting to know the rest of the guild.

1 Like

Upcoming Event Alert
On March 16th @ 4pm PST we will be running Emerald Nightmare - Mythic for the ā€œDreamerā€ Title!! ~ oooo Fancy! :stuck_out_tongue:

Come join us for some fun! :slight_smile:
Also, we will be having New Member Orientation sometime this month, but I am unsure when, at this time.