Returning player looking for new home

Hello! I’m a returning player that’s been playing on and off all xpac. I’ve been raiding throughout every xpac but the guild hit a pretty hard time and fell apart. Looking for something semi hardcore that raids mythic. I know I have a bit of catch up to do but I have everything 120 and willing to play just about everything. Usually I play melee but have been known to also play boomkin, ele shaman, fire mage, or lock. I used to also be a full time healer on my pally, mistweaver or shaman depending on what was needed. Looking forward to hearing from everyone. Would like a 2 night a week raid group on the weekdays. Willing to faction and server change.

Hi Wuxian! You sound like you may be a great fit for us once we get you caught up. Check out our info on the post linked below, and if you like what you see, add me up on Discord at Raz#8161 to chat. Cheers!

Hey Wuxian,

Sounds like you have some pretty good experience. It seems this is the time to come back as I recently did the same after taking a step back once BFA came back.

Our guild is focused on recruiting new and returning players and mixing that with some of our WoW vets (a good chunk have been playing since release) to form a community that is driven towards clearing high M+ keys on off raid nights, clearing AOTC in every raid tier, while also dabbling a bit in Mythic as we are able to do.

Here is a link to our Guild Post if you want to take a look: [A][US][Dalaran] <Sèrendipity> Friendly Active Guild LFM - #2 by Bobbÿ-dalaran

Our raid times are on T/TH from 7:30-9:30pm PST. Feel free to add myself or Bender on Bnet or Discord if interested and we can discuss more.

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord
Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

Hi Wuxian,

I’m not sure about that times you are available, but please see the attached guild recruitment.

Could use a versatile player!!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hi Wuxian,

I would love to chat with you about my guild. We are a horde guild on Thrall, and are currently rebuilding our guild after a long hiatus. You do not have any days or times listed, so I’m hoping that you would be able to work with ours, Tues and Weds 8-10:30 PM EST .

We are looking to make our guild into exactly what you are looking for, that community feel, while able to have fun and kill bosses, raid or M+ ones. We also are looking to get into PvP as well later down the line.

Hit me up Levios#1714

Welcome back to the game! It def does feel strange coming back but I’m sure with a good guild you’ll fit back in with no time. ORCA is a Dalaran Alliance guild progressing mythic to prepare for Shadowlands. We are looking for more ranged dps to fill the roster. We raid on a relaxed 9 hour weekly schedule T/W/Thu 8-11 PM EST. Ever since we started raiding 3 weeks ago we achieved 12/12N, 12/12H, and 2/12M the first night we stepped into mythic. Our raids are led by a former US Top 50 players and our environments are chill and relaxed but serious when it comes to killing these bosses. We also run M+ keys off raid and pvp on Friday nights.

If our guild seems to interest you, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at Kae#11715 on bnet or Kae#4869 on discord (case sensitive). I look forward to talking to you.

Hello Wuxian,

We might be a good fit for you, take a look and reach out if we are.

Hey Wuxian,

Our guild is a guild newly formed by a core of players that are currently 5/12M. We are recruiting players to form a new mythic team so we can continue current mythic progression and to prepare for Shadowlands. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST and we will also be raiding Monday as a trial/optional heroic clear day. We are all friendly and willing to help with gearing and mythic +. If you are interested my discord is Pray#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319

I’m late to the party, but this is a an open invite Come check out [H] <Crimson Brotherhood> a home for returners, raiders, and Mythic+ - #2 by Bigkatbruh-garona we’re a help bunch of oafs that enjoy building a community based on helping each other grow.

Hey there Wuxian,

I’m the GM of <Dusk to Dawn>, a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. I’m working on building a team of mythic quality players who don’t take themselves too seriously. The goal is to clear at least 75% of Mythic every tier while maintaining a relaxed environment and shorter raid schedule. I’m not sure if you’re open to a late night schedule, but if you are I would love to chat!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Farm night will be either Monday or Wednesday

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hello Wuxian,

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 3/ 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 1 Healer ( MW or Resto Shaman Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 Cloak, rank 3 Essence ) our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Could use someone with versatile resume

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.