Returning player looking for new home in Shadowlands, any server or faction but raids must be late night (2300 GMT-0500, 0400 GMT +0 earliest)

Title basically says it all - I plan on rolling a new character in prepatch to try out the new leveling, and I love basically all classes, so I’d be happy to roll up whatever your guild needs on whichever server. I do have a special fondness for healers though. I mostly like group PvE, raiding and M+, looking for a guild that agrees. Please just respond with raid times so I can make sure they line up, here or on discord (Crash Starr#0523)

Hey we raid Wed/Thurs and would love to have ya. We raid wed/thurs 730-10pm eastern time on bleeding hollow. If interested add my b-tag at buttercup#1858

Hey, thanks for replying, but unfortunately that’s too early for me - like the title says, midnight EST is my absolute earliest start time :confused:

Hello Chanella!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

hows it goin mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you!
We are 12/12H looking to tackle some mythic bosses for the rest of nyalotha and progress in SL! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Chanella!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some healers to our core raid group and Mythic+ groups. You pick the class and well hammer down. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Lets discuss your wow future with Dojo soon.