Returning Player Looking for Guild! Its been a bit

If you’re still looking for a guild, The Fallen Horde (Horde guild on Thrall server) may be a good fit for you!

We are an AOTC focused raiding guild but fun is our top priority. We help each other, do keys, and have a variety of members with different playstyles / abilities. We’re all adults with lives and understand that sometimes you can’t be there on time. Many members have rotating work schedules, too, but it’s not a problem.

We like for our members to play whatever they enjoy. That being said, we’d love a healer for our raid team.

I’ll leave our recruitment info and my contact info below. Please feel free to message me on Discord if you have any questions!

Hey Warranty,

Reformation is a casual guild that like to have fun with the game. Not a lot on the PvP side going on with most of us, but we run a light raiding schedule, run mythics and do some odd ball collecting runs. Good group of people who enjoy playing the game. My BNet tag is in the general info post below. Happy to chat if you would like to know more about us. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Sam

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or learn to raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all progress our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Teams running for current tier content that run one night per WoW week for 2 hours and are looking to rebuild the second raid team for our west coast/late night members.

All Classes and Specs welcome, but we are in need of a tank for each of the teams and heals for the late night team. We have temporarily merged our 2 teams to keep keep things running on Raid Team 1s schedule.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11:30-1:30 eastern, 8:30-10:30 pacific).

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.