Returning player looking for Alliance Guild

Hello!

I am a returning player looking for a semi-casual and social Alliance guild. I havent played since mid Legion. Looking to get back into the game and possibly try out Normal and Heroic Raiding. Not looking to do Mythic Raiding or anything Hardcore. Just wanting to kill some bosses and make some friends along the way :slight_smile:

I am on the Lightbringer server. Though I am not dedicated to this server. I will switch as long as it is a Mid-High pop server; PST server is a bonus.

I will be starting fresh because I dont remember much of the game since I took a break. The classes I am interested in playing are DK, Hunter, Warrior and Shaman, if that helps hahaha. I havent tanked but I am going to learn how to.

I try to do most aspects of the game. I enjoy WPvP, Mount / Transmog Farming the most. I try to be as helpful as I can in guilds.

I look forward to seeing whats out there :slight_smile:

For the Alliance!

1 Like

Good morning! We would love to have you join our family if we sound like a match!! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

Thank you for the response! Your guild does sound like what I am looking for. I’ll add you when I log on next.

Hello Jeraru, I think we would be a good fit for you.

Ebonvale is looking build a raid team to push into mythic raiding content in 8.3! We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We are welling to also help anyone gear up!

Raid Times!

(Progression) Monday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Progression) Wednesday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Alt/Farm Night) Saturday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST

Questions? Please contact:
Officer: (Bnet) ckam03#1234 |(Discord) ckam03#1423

Thank you for the response! Kel’thuzad is a good server? I might have to check you guys out if you dont mind me being just Normal/Heroic raiding (might change my mind when I get to 120)

Yes, KT is a pretty populated server with plently of higher guilds :slight_smile: I am the GM of Ebonvale, Kamerrs forums is being silly. Sorry for the later replay! We also dont mind having just normal/heroic raiders!

Morning Jeraru,

Pak Cafan on Dalaran sounds like it might be a great fit for you. We’re a casual/AOTC raiding guild that loves mount farming, M+ runs, expeditions, and pretty much all of the things. Most of our players are scattered throughout the continental US so we use ET for scheduling. Raids currently run 9-11:30pm ET on Wed and Thurs nights.
Pak is alot of fun - we’ve been around in one game or another since Everquest in 1999 and have been active in WoW since game launch. Would love to chat with you further if you’d like to know more.

Bnet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031

Hello there! I am the GM of NPLG. We are on the Dalaran server alliance side. You sound like you would fit into our guild well. I will post our recruitment message below which has more information and contact btags/discord!

NO PLACE LIKE GNOME IS RECRUITING 1 HEALER AND STRONG DPS FOR 8.3!

No Place Like Gnome is an Alliance guild on the Dalaran[US] server! Our main goal is to AoTC and push into mythic at a semi serious but fun pace. We are a tight knit groups of players ranging from 18 to 50 years old.

We raid on Friday and Saturday at 9pm EST to 12am EST. Our current progression is AotC TEP, CoS, BoD, and Uldir. We are looking for an Aotc and progression into mythic raiding when 8.3 drops!

We are looking for 1 healers (rShaman, Hpally, MWmonk) and strong dps (any) who can commit to the 6 hour raid schedule above. Who knows how to play their class (or is willing to learn and get better).

If you have never raided before, we can teach you. If you need higher ilvl, we can gear you. If you need a helpful setting, this guild is for you.

Our other hobbies include: Mythic+ dungeons (pushing and failing), achievement runs, farming of all types (mats, pvp kills, mounts) and dicking around in discord.

If you are interested in joining No Place Like Gnome to raid please contact me at (bnet) Darthbane526#1143 or taylourene#1601
(discord) taylourene#4461

If you just want a friendly social home, you can /who in game and anyone can invite you.