Returning player looking for alliance guild any server :)

I just recently returned to the game and am looking for a guild on the alliance side that has a great community and is active absolutely willing to transfer if i find the right one :slight_smile: i have a long way to go before i could get into raiding but i believe i would like to though ! that being said i look forward to hearing for you :slight_smile:

EDIT: CLOSED

Good evening! We would love to have you if you’d be interested in coming to Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still growin, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to contact me in discord at laskaland#1301.

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Zalest!

I’d love to get in touch with you to talk more about our guild and if we could be the right fit for you! We raid 2x a week Wed/Thurs 730-1030 PST, and we do lots of mythic and mythic+ dungeons throughout the week. We reside on the Sargeras server which is a high population Alliance server.

Add my btag: Anjeruh#1377 so we can talk more, look forward to hearing from you!

for some reason the forums hasn’t updated my character it used to be horde for a period of time :open_mouth: here’s the link to my actual character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/Eieleria

Tis but a Scratch is a 5/9 tue/thu 7-10cst guild looking for more to fill in our mythic and heroic rosters.
We’re both community and mythic focused.
If you want to know more or are interested message me at btag Dwhaviel#2478