Returning Player looking for Active Guild - Playing since wrath

Hi All,

Looking for a home for multiple toons. Main is a Fury Warrior on Thrall [H]. Been playing since wrath and just looking for a welcoming community and friends to play with. Interested in getting back into raiding but definitely in a more casual setting. Just tired of jumping from dead guild to dead guild. Mostly available during the week.

Thanks!

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is seeking a guild PvP officer to schedule and coordinate guild PvP events.
RBG’s, World PvP, help connect people with others in the guild wanting to do arenas. Someone with PvP knowledge, time to commit and a desire to help others.

Our guild does everything there is to do in the game. We are busy with around 390 accounts and their alts. Sometimes over 100 online at once.
Casual raids for all Fri Sat nights.
Progression raid team (full atm) Tues Wed nights (8/8N 4/8H)
RBG push team. No set schedule.
Arenas. No set schedule.
Mythic Mondays. M+ and Delves all the time in guild chat.
Old content Thursday nights.
Monthly Gold Raffles
Semi-annual guild parties where we give away over 20 mounts and gifts for all
Annual Transmog contest
and more…
And the friendliest folks in WoW.

Contact me if interested:
Stormy#1445 Bnet
stormy1445 Discord

Hey Cutsnbruises!
My guild, Paragons of Pride, is a super chill place with a few raid teams and a growing group of M+ players. If you are interested and want to chat about it more, just add me on battlenet or discord

MrSmash1993#1531 (BNET)
cerundion (discord)

Hi Cutsnbruises,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ and delves but have raided in the past.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

A dwarf looking for a home? Say no more! <Ironbreaker Clan> Dwarf, Dark Iron, and Earthen only guild looking for more kin!

:crossed_swords: Join Valhalla of Warcraft! 18+ :crossed_swords:

Are you looking for a fun, social, and laid-back guild in World of Warcraft? Valhalla of Warcraft is the place for you!

:european_castle: What We Offer:

• Socializing: We love to chat and hang out both in-game and on Discord voice channels.
  • Mythic+ & Raids: Whether you’re running dungeons or diving into raids, we’ve got you covered. Our current raid times are every Sunday and Thursday from 8 PM - 11PM EST, with more raid groups coming soon as we continue to grow. As a new guild, we’re excited to expand our raiding opportunities in the future!
  • Leveling & Alts: We’re always leveling up and exploring new adventures.
  • Farming: Love to farm? So do we—join us for some relaxed farming sessions.
  • Lore Discussions: Enjoy talking about WoW lore? We do too!

:earth_africa: Who We Are:

• A diverse group of players from around the world.
  • Welcoming to both new and returning players.
  • We value fun, laughter, and a positive environment—no judgments here!

:video_game: Join Us:

• If you’re looking for a guild that values good times and great people, we’d love to have you.
  • Reach out to us on Discord at VRNexus or on Battle.net at KingDave101#11936.

Discord invite is: discord.gg/vow-na

We can’t wait to see you in Azeroth!

Hey Cuts -
Let’s Chat …

Battlenet - Deathheads#1426
Discord - Vud00z

Hey there! I think we might be a great fit for you. We’re a new guild, but we are growing fast and striving to build a community of friends above everything else. End game is a goal, as well, but not the goal. You aren’t just a number or raid slot here.

DeezDimps#1376
Bigdimpin (Discord)

Please reach out with any and all questions. That goes for everyone else, too! I hope to speak soon!