[A] <Ironbreaker Clan> Dwarf, Dark Iron, and Earthen only guild looking for more kin!

DWARF, DARK IRON, EARTHEN ONLY
The Ironbreaker Clan is seeking dwarves with hearts of iron. Today, we stand at the dawn of a new era, a time when the strength and honor of our kin are needed more than ever. Whether you’re a warrior with a thirst for battle, a craftsman with hands skilled in shaping the finest metal, or a scholar with a mind sharp as a blade, there is a place for you in our ranks. Stand with the Ironbreakers! Stand for the dwarven kin!

Tired of the toxicity? Want to get in group content but afraid of the randoms being unreasonable? Want to try a new class, learn to heal, or learn to tank, but worried about the pressure from the toxic community? Join the Ironbreaker Clan and forget all those worries.

About Us:
We are a mixture of play styles. PVP, PVE,RP. We are not RP specifically, but we have several members that participate in the RP community. We are spread across a few servers with Emerald Dream (home) and Moon Guard being the 2 main ones.

We have a guild website that I have been playing with for fun. It’s a work in progress but is intended to add some RP elements to the clan! The clan was formed officially on 3/30/2018. Most of the Thanes (officers) in the clan were founding members and most of us have played since Vanilla. All the Thanes in the clan are people that I know personally in real life or have played WoW with for a very long time. The foundation of the clan is very strong because of that. We are real people, with realistic expectations and understandings. Most of us have families and things that require our attention outside of the game, so we get you might also.

Overall, this is a clan about getting a bunch of dwarf enthusiasts together to play the game! No matter if you are super active in group content or just a solo player who wants to wear our colors, you are welcome here. We are here to offer a new player friendly experience and provide an overall friendly atmosphere. This is a place for you to feel welcomed, enjoy your time, feel comfortable asking questions, or asking for help! The goal is to have the clan being as self-sufficient as possible!

How To Join:
Currently the best way to join is to go through the guild finder. We scan the applications very often so if you apply be sure to check on it! Leave us a short message!

You can also find one of our members in the world, but remember we are mostly on Emerald Dream or Moon Guard if you are trying to /who. Any player from any server is welcome to join though!

Safe Travels,
King Torgmir Ironbreaker

7 Likes

Rock and stone!

4 Likes

And my axe!

4 Likes

Awesome Guild - Has been super helpful and fun to hang out with, highly recommend!

3 Likes

and my hammer!

3 Likes

Servers are up! Come and find us!

2 Likes

No matter your server, come join the clan!

2 Likes

As soon as the servers are up I will be signing up :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Aye! The clan awaits your arrival Ogdis. There’ll be an ale with your name on it!

2 Likes

May need an invite on my newly made Earthen. You guys aren’t popping up in guild search

1 Like

I was wondering if you ran into trouble. What server is your Earthen on?

It’s this one, here. Oberyn-Shadowsong

1 Like

I made a character on the server to whisper you. Still can’t find you.

I’m offline ATM. Does someone have a BNet I can add so we can try that way?

1 Like

I see the issue. You can’t find us because you are horde I think.

This is correct, but cross faction should be doable if someone sends an invite while online right?

If not it’s all right

1 Like

We are currently Alliance only at the moment. That is also why you couldn’t find us on the guild finder.

I’ll be lookin’ for ye laddie!

1 Like

Looks like you are on a classic character. Do you have a retail character you are looking to join with?

:beer: A bump and a pint for the Ironbreaker Clan! :beer:

1 Like