Returning player looking for a mature casual/social guild

Hi there,

I’ve played on and off since Vanilla up to Legion but took a longer break from WoW. Since all of my old guild quit in the mean time, I’m looking for a new friendly community build a new character up from the scratch. Since I played Horde, I’m thinking about trying Alliance for a change

My last guild was a perfect setting where my odd game-times didn’t matter much. We raided a little bit, we did the M+, farmed, pvp and all that. And that’s what I’m looking for again.

Ah yes, I’m not of this continent (I’m Croatian) so I do bring a strange sense of humor and approach with me.

Cheers

1 Like

Hiya Raskoljenko!

We ARE Horde, but I think we’ve got a fun environment you may enjoy.

Here’s a bit of our raid spam, but all that aside, please note we value the person more than the character and maintain an active, healthy roster in-game and on discord!

«To Punish and Enslave» is an active semi-casual guild on Horde-side Garrosh, EST.
We’re one of those ‘tight-knit, friendly guilds’ that actually MEAN it. Raid time or not, people are online and running mythic+, dungeons, leveling alts together, maybe even some PVP here and there.

Current Progression:
BoD: 5/9

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST

If you’d like to chat, please add me on battle-net and let’s see what we think!
Saxx#1747

We are alliance…
casual
achievement seekers
occasional horde killers
beer drinkers
former guild masters
social creatures
event driven
old vanilla players
…and disappointed with BFA

We do not
track stats
focus on loot or progression
have an application or website

… even this… to me… is TLDR… but with the disappointment of BFA. folk are on hiatus, so we are looking to add a few more into the local pub pool.

1 Like

COME BACK TO HORDE! We have what you neeeeed!

At least I’m hoping :wink:

Check out our post and let me know!
It’s time to start realizing that every guild does not have to be a stressful one - there are so many things to do in the game, let’s enjoy it!

Raid:

• Make your own schedule Life First, Games After
  • Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)
  • Start having fun while raiding!
  • Always get our AotC
  • 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.
  • If you break - we’ll be here when you get back!

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!
  • Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!
  • Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!
  • Mythic Plus - Mythic + rank in discord – Running Tues/Fri/Sat/Sun based on when people are available & use our discord ping to make it happen

Info:
Bloodwall is a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious and make sure to get our AotC every content. Some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we still have a good time working on the boss, no stress. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes.

Raid times are as follows:
Wednesday 8-11pm EST (Farm & Progression)
Thursday 8-11pm EST (Progression)
Monday 8-11pm EST (Progression)

Note: 8-8:30 invites, 1st pull at 8:30.

(Flexible arrival departure times if you have something going on - no problem at all, just give us notice ahead of time)

Talk with you soon!

:+: Foxcee :+:
Discord: Foxcee#5220
Btag: Foxcee#1770

Our heroic team raids Friday mornings (US) so the timing might work for you :slight_smile: We also have a mythic team and relatively active M+ players. Feel free to check us out!

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with multiple raid teams for different levels of player. We are a relaxed group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores. We also run pug raids multiple times per week and do achievements together.

Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

MYTHIC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
4/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Current Needs
1-2 exceptional DPS (will consider any class)
1 healer (disc priest or holy pally preferred)

HEROIC/AOTC TEAM:

Current BoD progression:
9/9H

Raid day:
Fri 8a-11a CST

Current Needs:
Any class is welcome to apply!

Bnet: Vondem#1766

Hi Illustria,

What timezone is your realm? Are you still looking for new people?

1 Like

Strange sense of humor? In this guild we call that NORMAL HUMOR :grin:

Masochistic Tendencies is catering to rerolls and returning players to finish out BFA we are horde on Turalyon. We’re older players. And the ladies of the guild dig the foreign accents.

We will be raiding in SL but for now we are goofing off on rerolled toons. There are about 10 or so in various stages of leveling so you would be in good company. AND we run stuff together. Group dungeon runs ftw!

Check out our recruitment thread:

And come roll on Turalyon and join the madness!

Alykii#1736

Hey there Raskoljenko - we may be what you are looking for. Though I don’t know what the time differences are. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions.

Disorientated of Stormrage is an Alliance guild that is recruiting for Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands.

Who we are:

Disorientated consists of a group of raiders who have been raiding together for a while, and of course, some newer members. We are currently 6/12 Mythic, and are currently working on Ra’den progression.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

The Mythic raid team is focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. We are also recruiting for a Norml/Heroic AOTC team as well. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Mythic Team:

The current raid days and times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is almost full, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen”. Bullpen members will be rotated in to ensure everyone gets to experience the content.

Heroic Team:

The Heroic team is currently recruiting healers and dps. This team is in the early stages of formation, but currently runs Heroic on Mondays from 7-10pm EST with the mythic team. Raid days and times will be Tues and Fri 8-11pm EST.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM), Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

The Finer Things Guild is a no-pressure guild of friends who simply love to play WoW. We are on Wyrmrest Accord and sound like exactly what you are looking for. We specialize in civility, friendship, and fun. Look us up :grin:, we are a horde guild.

We are all working adults - teachers, librarians, tax accountants, etc.

Childish BS is not tolerated.

(A) We Have Cake Lightbringer
Our guild is growing each raid that passes. Currently 3/12 Mythic.

We are offering a recruitment incentive of a game token after passing 30 day trial or Covering the cost of your server transfer after trial is complete.

Raid times: (New Raid Days and Times)
Tue 6PST - 8PST
Wed 6PST - 8PST
Thur 6PST - 8PST (Only During Content Pushing)

We are a group of friends/raiders who’ve come together far and wide from other servers. We would classify ourselves as Semi Hardcore with a laid back atmosphere. We are building our raid team right now. We are a AOTC guild with mythic progression. Which we will continue to progress further into Shadowlands.

Our team is currently seeking:

Tank (full on the following Unless you have a DPS off spec)
Blood Death Knight
Brew Master Monk
Protection Paladin
Vengeance Demon Hunter

Healers NEED
Holy Paladins
Restoration Druids
Holy Priests
Restoration Shamans
Mist Weaver Monks
Discipline Priests

Dps
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Enhancement Shaman
Destruction Or Affliction Warlock
Balance or feral Druid
Marksman or Beast Master Hunter
Fire or Frost Mage
Assassination or Outlaw Rogue
Frost or Unholy Death Knight
Fury or Arms Warrior
Demon Hunter

Any exceptional player will always be considered, regardless of class/spec. Our roster is serious about progressing at a decent pace.

Expectations: Be an active player. On top of maintaining a 90% raid attendance for raiders, we expect you to be active within the guild and crushing content together outside of raid. Whether that Be Mythic Plus or PvP.
Be knowledgeable about your class.

Be ready for raid. We expect raiders to have done necessary research for boss fights, zone into raid prepared with consumables, tomes, and a good attitude.

We have plenty of hungry key pushers in guild that will be in discord and ready to down the content you are seeking to accomplish.

Most in the guild are veterans to WoW besides for a select few. Everyone is helpful. We want you to have fun. Without the toxic, elite, yelling nonsense.

We do not tolerate sexism, racism, toxic screaming and yelling, or immaturity. On the other hand we do want you to be yourself here, telling jokes and having a good time etc. Making like-minded friends and having a great time here is our goal.

For more info you can add my discor and battle tag for more information!
Sugarcone#6092 -Discor
Chris#12957- Battle Tag

Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!

[A][Bloodhoof/Duskwood]

Forming a brand new casual herioc raid team for Shadowlands
Will be raiding 6-9pm eastern Tuesday and Thursday

Built around a core of 6 irl friends looking to expand our group,
Discord is boosted and where ready to go and play some major BANGOR songs
while slaying bosses.

hit me up on discord if you are interested
Jurassicjeep

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr