Returning Player looking for a Home!

I’ve played WoW for quite some time, since Vanilla Beta to be honest, but after Legion I got burnt out and went a bit more casual and focused on Heroic+ and some Mythic content. Fastforward to the past two expansions, I lost interest in both because I was very much doing things solo and I enjoy the company of others while doing things.

But some things have changed and I find myself returning to WoW again, in hopes of finding people to play with, and to be apart of a Guild/Community of likeminded people.

I’d like to push Mythic content again, just for the rewards, achievements and the team-building process. However, this isn’t a deal breaker, I very much push myself to advance on my own should the goals of the group aren’t aligned with Mythic content.

I’m working on my Hunter again, as my main. No, I don’t know the current meta as I’m only less than 24 hours “returned” to WoW but will study up on the material to better understand what is what.

I can be reached on Discord at thespark. or on bnet TheSpark#11664

Have an awesome day!

Sent you a Discord friend request. Would like to talk to you in a little more detail about Deplete Repeat and find out if we would be a good fit for you.

Look forward to talking with you.

Also looking for a home, my guild is gone, i dont mind casual… should start my leveling journey in a few days, life balance nd all of that

Hope it worked out for you!

discord #odi3746

I’m still looking.

My Discord is thespark. - with the period included.