Returning player looking for a guild

Hi everybody!
I had to leave wow a year ago for personal RL stuff and right now I am returning as a casual player. I am a rather laid back player that loves hanging out, working in raids and collecting items, especially mounts. I’m looking for a guild that keeps up to date with content and just really chill in general

The last time I played was before the first BFA raid so I am a little behind on the times. I’m just looking to bounce back into the game and have some fun with new friends along the way

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :).

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Hey Aminavara!

Hope your enjoying your time back! :+1:

I’ve got a good fit for you we are a super chill casual guild! We dabble in all aspects of the game but best part is we do it together
We do a good amount of mog runs together as well as M+ which will help you catch back up gear wise as well as raiding
And PvP Friday nights

Would love to talk with ya some more about how we can be a good fit for you!
Message me here btag
Hgrant225 #1568

Hi there Aminaxara :slight_smile: Pensive is a very large community guild on Dalaran. Dual faction and usually someone on at all hours! Free of toxicity (as much as possible ofc)…and an active Discord. No discrimination tolerated and welcoming everyone willing to keep the guild a place to be away from the stressors of real life! Check below for our reviews and more info!

Hi Aminavara!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hi Aminavara! We are helping returning players get ready for 8.3 to bolster our ranks. Right now we are doing heroic EP on Wednesday and Mythic on Friday. We are an all adult guild that likes to have fun after work killing bosses. We don’t allow raging and toxicity. This is a game, we should be having fun! Reach out if you’d like to chat.

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Active Mythic plus players who try to help everyone get their M+ 10’s done every week, with several players 2k io and above.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015
Raid Leader Battlenet: TheRealTacon#1647