Returning player looking for a guild

Looking to get back into playing after a long break. Dragonflight has me excited. I only really play a fury warrior/guardian druid. These are the classes that are fun to me so please be nice haha. Looking to find new friends to play with, maybe some that could show me the ropes on M+ raiding. Very coachable/teachable person. I did a little m+ raiding in bfa (like maybe 3-4 10+ keys) Currently residing on Area 52/Deathwing/Stormrage servers but I am open to rolling a new toon on a new realm. I have discord.

1 Like

Hey Sebastion!

Unfortunately our raid nights are Wednesdays/Sundays but our guild and community hosts a weekly guild sponsored mythic keystone run on Mondays if that’s something you would be interested in. We host other events as well!

Found a Green Quest Horde guild on Zul’jin recruiting!

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you

HitsHardr Thn Depression Group of friends reforming guild to push through the rest of the shadowlands and into DF. Currently Recruiting dps wed-thurs 8-11EST 10/11H we also run alot of keys and casuals are always welcome. We do alot of carry runs to help people get gear and have alot of new players or returning players that we teach so ude fight right in, if interested can message me in discord Craig#0794

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. The current progression is 7/11H.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hey whats up, if you are still looking for a guild please pm me on discord and we can talk more SnackPack#6517

notadelas#7187 if looking still add me on discord. lets chat

Hello – I’m building a new team for Dragonflight. Experienced leadership (12+ years now) and been playing on / off since release. Happy to take on someone new who’s interested in being apart of the team!

A Boring Dystopia is recruiting for Dragonflight! We’re a brand-new guild with some veteran leadership looking to build a raid team going into the Expansion.**

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the friends” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Thurs (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

All Positions Currently Open

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711

GM Discord: Ekyu#9290

Hey Seb!

My new guild “The Legal Bananas” is on Stormrage (alliance) & is always looking for more friends to come chat with us & have some fun! We’re an 18+, lgbtq friendly guild. We run mythics on Mondays, we’re going to start raiding in July (prob normal only) & we run fun runs (tmog runs) on Saturday evenings. Typically there are people in voice chat. Trying to keep active members in the guild/discord cause I really don’t want the guild to become a parking lot for peoples alts they never log onto! If interested in learning more, please DM on discord: FluffyPanda#6738 :heart:

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Sebastion! We are a new guild looking to build a strong M+ and raiding community. Sounds very applicable to you (for just being around and/or raiding). Please take a look and reach out if you are interested!

damdifino#5943 (Discord)
Subst#5741 (Discord)

Hiya! Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. We are a very social and active guild. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi! If you are still looking for a guild pm me on discord SnackPack#6517