[H][US][ZUL'JIN] Found a Green Quest recruiting today!

I wanted to share my experience with this guild. My real life friends and I have been a part of a good number of guilds over the years and experienced the ups and downs of joy and drama as a result.

Then we hooked up with this guild during the early days of the current Shadowlands expansion. It didn’t take any of us very long to discover that we found a home! They immediately welcomed us with open arms, and allowed us to decide when we were ready to join them in their many group activities, including joining their raid team. The guild leaders are a very kind and relatable couple who will bend over backwards to help each guild member with their challenges in-game. The guildies are a great group of folks also.

For those seeking a low stress environment surrounded by others who love working together to pitch in and make the game as enjoyable as possible, I highly recommend this great guild!

1 Like

Bump! Raid night! 9/11 Normal SFO! Would love more DPS to come to raid. It’s fun!

Hey man definitely interested, do you guys have a discord group for the guild?

1 Like

We cant share links on the forums, but feel free to add me on discord. Kiuayoukai#2395

Sure, we’d love to have you. Message Kiuayoukai #2395 on discord and she’ll give you the invite

1 Like

Guild raid meeting tonight! 10/11 Normal now!

Looks like a great place. Im looking to come back and want to play a shammy that i just hit 48 on. Never played shaman b4 but loving it and hope to not be a burden if my dps isnt amazing while im still learning the class.

Are you all in a LF guild tool? How active in the guild through out the week in game and discord?

1 Like

Our guild is in the guild finder tool in game. We have a guild discord thats active throughout the day with members chatting during work hours, and then our peak times are in the evenings after work. We have members leveling alts, running mythic keystones, doing dailies/weeklies, etc. I’m sure there’s someone in our guild and community that could give you some pointers for shaman.

3 Likes

i totally get it, it can be a little wierd coming back after taking time off. We’ve had I’d say nearly a dozen returning players join in the last month or two. We have a lot of shamans in the guild who can help you out, and we like to foster a welcoming community. we have weekly Mythic Mondays for the community, just started a monthly trivia and game night, are close to clearing normal Sepulcher and are considering more events in the future. We also have people posting frequently in discord, and i consider it a welcoming community. If youre willing to give us a shot, we’d love to have you.

3 Likes

Awesome thank you both so much!!

1 Like

Happy Reset Day! Good luck on the great vault today!

Interested in joining. Add me. Ecto#11335

2 Likes

Tonight we are having a guild sponsored Cata time walking event. We will start at 7:30pm EST. All are welcome! :blush:

-JGO Remalom

1 Like

Sunday night raid night at 7:30 PM! Would love for more dps to join!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we havemany more in the community either returning to Wow, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushs but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are anew or returning player intimidated by eberything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found A Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Me know if you’re interested
Discord @Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord @nightraven2015
Battle.net DrDruid1335

1 Like

Mythic Mondays! Come join the guild and community! Run some mythic keystones with us!

I can’t wait for Mythic Mondays with this guild! It’s always a great time. There is always someone who knows the dungeons and there to teach mechanics when needed. Great resource sharing as well.

1 Like

Did someone say second Mythic Mondays?! Tonight is a guild sponsored Shadowlands Dungeon event for the weekly quest! 7:30 PM EST!

Are you guys still adding? This group seems like it might be a good fit for my husband and I, who have been on haitus for a couple of years. We’re very casual, but would love to eventually get into some raiding if we could work it into our schedules.

We are still recruiting and growing! We would love to chat with you folks! Hope to hear from you soon!