Returning player LF small (new?) guild to Shadowland with

Yo! I have returned for Shadowlands and I’m looking for a small, chill guild to play through the expansion content with. My ultimate goal is progression, but not in a hardcore sense. I’d be open to newly formed guilds that are looking to build a core team for M+ and raiding.

I am willing to fill most rolls, but prefer healing. It’s what I have always done. I’m willing to play on either Alliance or Horde and willing to play almost any class. Healing wise, I have a Priest and Monk ready to go on Horde and a Druid (and soon to have Shaman) on Alliance.

If anyone is interested in recruiting my services, please reach out! I live on the west coast and can only raid after 7pm-ish on Weekdays, so a PST server is preferred, but not required. Also, I have two friends that I play with that would likely join as well. Let me know!

We are a pretty lay back and chill guild. That progresses through raids and other content. We look for players that are drama free and have a sense of humor. On Fridays we usually have drunken raids at 5:30 PM eastern and Saturdays we have progression at 6:00 PM. Hit me up if interested!

Hey there, Beyond the Grove is on Argent Dawn/ The Scryers were a newly formed alliance guild looking to fill the guild roster for AOTC raiding and M+! Were just a group of friends that were formerly raiding AOTC on horde but swapped to alliance. Our planned raiding would be every Wednesday and Friday 8pm - 11pm EST 7pm - 10pm Central, were all laid back and like to just have fun! Also any friends are more than welcome! The more the merrier! :smiley: My battletag is #Bobkins1397 lmk if your interested!

I have something you might be interested in - let’s chat! jayc#11573

Hey Navoli! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

<Voyager> would love to have you! We are a smaller newer guild on [H][Aggramar] and are in need of a healer! We have a few players who have recently returned to the game too.

We are an AotC guild that loves m+ as well. We raid 6:30-9:30pm central time Tues/Fri, but that might get shifted to 7-10.

You can reply here or contact me at Saltare#1876 (bnet) or Saltare#5546 (discord) for more info or to answer any questions.