Returning player LF Guild

Hello, my name is Andrew and I have been playing since mid to late vanilla, I recently took a break before Castle Nathria came out due to some guild differences in our mentalities which caused some issues and I decided to part ways with them.

Since then I have been searching around through other games to pass the time and I have decided to come back to WoW.

My prior raiding exp was last tier @ 8/12 M with Ra-Den @ about 30%. I do also have prior Aotc and CE experience going back to Mists getting server 14th Garrosh pre nerfs on Sargeras.

I work from home and I am a dedicated player and I feel that I would have a lot to offer if the guild were to be the right fit.

As of right now I would be starting with a fresh toon @ lvl 1 and lvling it to max and I am open to trying out most classes besides Healers since I have never healed anything besides leveling dungeons and I am not confident in my ability to heal but I am open to Tank / DPS, again if the guild were to be the right fit.

My most comfortable Classes that I have the most experience on are Warrior / Hunter / Rogue. However I am afraid that since these 3 classes besides 1 perform sub par in most circumstances and I am worried that eventually Hunters may get a nerf due to having one of the best burst abilities in the game. Hence why I am open to looking at other classes and doing my best to learn them to be able to perform at a decent level.

Again thank you for reading through all of this and thank you for any considerations.

My best contact info is : Discord @ Ariesspawn#4406 // Bnet @ Onî#1194 ** Alt Code is alt + 140 **

Good morning! I am the GM of Famous Last Pulls on Illidan (Horde). Myself and my raid lead are AOTC this tier and last tier were 7/12M. We are currently rebuilding after some unfortunate circumstances. With our new guild and raid team we are currently building we are 10/10N. Went 7/10N last night and are continuing tonight. Our raid days and times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10PM CST. You can reach me on discord at Khokho#7940 or not Battle Net at Jedibabb#1312. Hope to hear from you!

Hey!

We’re a fresh guild looking for more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hello Colossus,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, and advancing content - all while maintaining a kind, laid back demeanor. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Inquire about a link to our website which will provide quick links to our discord server, and application process. You can also check out our current roster to date with an in-depth easy to maneuver spreadsheet coded by Bruk-Limit that gives you a great idea of our member’s experience and current gear-set!

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy