Returning player lf guild

Returning player looking for a guild to eventually raid with.
7Pm-11pm Sun-T
7pm-12am F/Sat
I’m looking into play a rogue. I’m also willing to reroll any faction. I’ve also raided in previous expansions and a bit in this one as well.
Bnet: Zerkyjerkyy#1132

<Ømìnous> is a new Guild looking for fun people to play with (21+), We would like to establish a great guild with Members that respect each other, and have fun. We like to do Dungeons /Mythic +, & Raids. All Specs & levels welcome.

We are building atm so no raid team yet, but we would love to have you. To help start off our guild. You’ll be a big part of our guild and help establish our legacy.

Hello,
What is your dungeon/Mythic night or do you just do them when you have enough folks on? Are you mainly eastern time zone and do you have discord? Assuming I am in the EST and am on in the evening 6pm to 9pm, how many guildmates would I be likely to see online?

You may be interested in our guild, Pensive. We tend to have 50 people on during peak times. Non-peak times like right now we even have 11 players at least. We run dungeons all time. Some are scheduled and others just from asking if anyone wants to run one. We also raid doing learning, normal, and progression raids. Beyond that we just like to have fun and stay chill.