Returning Player LF Guild

Hello, I am looking for a guild that can help me learn the ropes, progress, and hopefully become someone who can be a core member of the guild. I have played WoW on and off since Burning Crusade, and know a lot about the game, just not about the whole raid/guild scene. I am a pretty active player, and apart from being a new dad, am available most nights. I currently have a 110 Warrior that was boosted, a 90 Shaman and a 91 Lock that are all horde, and a level 112 demon hunter that is alliance. All on Emerald Dream server. I am willing to faction change, server change, even make a new character. I just want to be in a mature, focused, fun group that can help me learn all the new things WoW has to offer and help me along the way!

Thank you for reading my post, please feel free to message me with any questions or concerns :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi There Ganadiir!

First off, i would like to thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Here is a little about the guild:

Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow is a smaller casual guild full of mature adults. We are still “rebuilding” after I (GM) had to take some personal time away from my guild. Joined up with another guild and continued to progress through current content. I came back to my guild 2 months ago and have been actively recruiting and helping those gear/level.

Our main goal is to be engaging, have fun, and kill stuff. We have our group of people that are more casual players, those who are still leveling, etc.

But we are looking for people to join our core mythic+ teams and raid team to push keys and push to get AOTC.

We also do some pvp, mount/mog runs, achievement hunting, etc.

We currently raid 2 nights a week,
Tuesday/Thursday-8:30-11:00pm EST

I am always available for contact either on bnet or discord. Thank you for reading my post and i look forward to speaking to you!

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

1 Like

Ok, I am most likely going to realm transfer my lock today to bleeding hollow to join up!

Hello Ganadiir! We are a horde based guild on Mal’ganis! Here is some information about us. Good luck to you in finding your forever home!!

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
Raid Schedule
Wednesday 7:00pm - 9:30pm CST (8:00pm - 10:30pm EST)
Friday 7:00pm - 9:30pm CST (8:00pm - 10:30pm EST)
Optional Saturday/Sunday (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

About Us
We are a semi-hardcore Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more competent raiders who want to have a great time, in a non toxic environment, looking to down bosses. Our raids are lead by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success. Koalaty time is not a hardcore guild we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity. We have been raiding together for almost a year and most of us have experience since vanilla. Please contact us at anytime with questions. Good luck to you all in finding a home for your toons! Best wishes!
Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

We would love to have you join up! :slight_smile: when you get some time i would love to talk with you some more to :slight_smile:

Hi there Ganadiir!

Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild and multi gaming community on Emerald Dream (Horde side). We enjoy all things WoW (Raiding, M+, PVP and even have a Classic team). We sometimes even venture out and play other games together too. If you are looking for a friendly, team oriented place to call home then our community would be perfect for you!

Please reach out to me Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord)
Hope to hear from you soon!
Nox

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to fill our roster and keep it healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we’ve been toguether raiding for 6 years!

1/8 M Palace and doing smooth progress into mythic. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Allways looking for dps or healers that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols. We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.
Contact me at Serathil#1871 in Bnet.

We run another event in the night time, Sunday/Monday at 11 PM Eastern Time, that is currently progressing thru heroic content, contact Tyrfang#1692 for more info on this event if you cannot make morning times! :slight_smile:

We are also now part of Classic WoW! We are located in Whitemane, a high pop pvp server, It’s an extension of the guild and is something we’re passionate about mantaining, everybody is welcome to join regardless of if you’re part of our retail guild or not, PvE Events take place at Tuesday / Thursday 10 PM Eastern onwards and PvP Events take place Friday at 11.00 pm onwards, contact me at Serathil#1871 for more info.

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another healer and dps. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

For your consideration, if casual is your game and love is your fame <3

1 Like

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile: