Returning Player LF Guild

I have been a long time WoW player. I have played since vanilla but took a break at the end of wotlk. I started playing again during Legion and had a blast. I was a core member of a mythic team, but had to stop playing due to RL situation not being so great. Was 6/9ToS prog when i stopped playing. Now I’m looking to get back into WoW and I’m looking for a chill guild to do some M+ and raid. Currently just got my first toon to 120 so i would like some help gearing to raid. Willing to heal or dps. In terms of raiding I’m looking for a guild that raids during the weekend.

Kalmi,
Welcome back!
My contact info is at the bottom of the post. Would love to chat!
Miscreants is a tight knit guild looking to recruit active Motivated Players for multiple roles in our M+ and Raid progression. The guild is founded on adult members with families and active lives who have been playing for many expansions. We don’t have the flexibility some have to drop everything and raid till 3 a.m. but we do have the commitment to progress through content. Our goal is to have 2 nights set aside for raid progression and nights set aside for fun challenges such as Mythic+ key runs.

We are looking for like-minded players who are active in the game, motivated to succeed, willing to put in the effort to achieve a collective goal with us.

Guild:
Progress: Eternal Palace 7/8N
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: ALL and Monk, Warrior, Paladin
Ranged: ALL and Mages
Healers: Disc Priest, Pally and Hybrids
Tanks: Monk and Hybrids

Community Key: qPjmwmmijy7
Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509

Hey buddy, Hallowed Ground raids friday and saturday 9 pm to 12 am central time, we are currently 6/8H.

We have several players who enjoy mythic pluses, island expeditions, and just all around raiding, our goal is some mythic progression and just having a good time while killing internet dragons.

We are currently looking for all dps, you are kind of undergeared, but it’s very easy to gear up through out the week with dungeons, and benthic gear.

If the times sound good then you can contact me at bnet: ac1dburn#1220 or discord: ironkuting#9873 :slight_smile:

Hi Kalmi,

We raid Saturday/Sunday at 8PM EST! We’re looking to add another healer to our roster. Would you like to raid with us tonight and see if it’s a good fit?

You can read more in our recruitment post, or reach out to me on bnet (seasniffer#1104) or on Discord (seasniffer#1763)

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 4/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hello Kalmi,

I’m Nalatha, recruitment officer for my guild Luminance. We are a group of friends that met in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. After getting tired of the raid environment and negativity we decided to spread our wings and start our own thing. We currently raid casually 1 night a week, Fridays from 10 pm EST - 1 am EST and our progress for Eternal Palace is 7/8N 3/8H. Our server, Kirin Tor-connected, is a central time zone server, but we schedule events around eastern time zone. Our leadership has no desire to enforce parses or ridiculous ilvl/raider.io scores. I would love to talk more with you if you’re interested. My bnet id is Lostariel#1991 and discord is Lostariel#4012.

Let me know if you have any questions!