[H] <Strike Force> - Heroic Raiding

Schedule

Saturday 8:00 - 11:00PM EST
Sunday 8:00 - 10:00PM EST (During progression)

Progress
12/12H

Not a raider?
Outside of our raid teams, we are also recruiting anyone who is just looking for a social home. We’re also recruiting mythic+ focused players so we can have a solid roster of people to do mythic+ dungeons with.

About
Strike Force is looking for more to flesh out our rosters for mythic &heroic raiding and mythic+. We’re a guild who’s been around for 20+ years in many games over the years. We like to get things done while having fun and enjoying the game.

Contacts
Seasniffer#1763 on Discord / Seasniffer#1104 on BattleNet

Today is raid day! If you are a tank or a healer we’d especially love to hear from you!

Looking for more to flesh out our roster as we lock in this raid tier!

We’re now AotC! We’re taking a week off but we’ll be back 10/7 so if you’re looking to farm AEP until the next tier and possibly dabble in mythic join us!

Still looking for more!

Come join us!

Still looking for more! If we get a few more bodies we may start dabbling into mythic

Still looking for more!

Looking for a Fury Warrior, Warlocks, Shadow Priest, and Demon hunters! Come join us as we make our way into the first few bosses on mythic!

Join us for raid tomorrow and potentially mythic on Sunday!

Still looking for a few more bodies! We finally stepped into mythic AEP and were able to down 2 bosses with the remaining time after clearing heroic.

Looking for 1 DH and a priest.

We’re looking for 1-2 healers and a few DPS to round out our roster! Looking to continue to clear heroic and eventually dabble into some mythic+ as we wait for Shadowlands.

We’re looking for 1-2 healers (WTB Pally!) and a few ranged DPS to round out our roster! Looking to continue to clear heroic and eventually dabble into some mythic as we wait for Shadowlands.

Looking for a Restoration Druid for your weekend raiding team?

I joined and i absolutely love it. Friendly high skilled players pushing high keys and mythics. Plus they have Handsome strong men. Whisper Chaussboss or Chaced for more information about joining! (He’s one of them)

Strike Force turned out to be the family I never thought I’d have. There’s and incredible atmosphere of camaraderie and understanding that I’ve never experienced anywhere else. Pushing end game content has never been more fun :slight_smile:

Would you all be interested in active casuals? I’m a returning player who’s planning on catching up on some content, and maybe leveling some classes to decide what I want to main in Shadowlands, and partaking in guild merriment (casual group content, possibly dipping my toes into M+ keys with a patient group as I learn, etc…), and possibly becoming a raider in Shadowlands.

Hey Jeffen, sorry for the late response, but absolutely!

Still recruiting! The mythic team is looking for a few more bodies to round out a core!